C H A P T E R 32

3 months later

I lay in Ryder's bed, as she sits on top of me, admiring my face.

"You are so beautiful, I could look into your eyes for ever and ever." She says as she starts kissing me.

We started dating a month after we met, I haven't been this happy in so long.

"Can you guys do this later?" Lizzy says, as she sits in front of the mirror on the closet door, straightening her hair.

Ryder sits up, still sitting on top of me, looking at a text on her phone.

"You guys want to go to a party tonight?" Ryder ask.

"Who's party?" Lizzy asks.

"Leah Sanderson."

"Leah? As in Sadie's best friend?" Lizzy says.

Ouch that hurt.

"Yeah she has this huge house because her mom is like the CEO of some company, and her mom is going out of town so she's throwing a party." Ryder says.

"I mean I'm down if y/n wants to go."

"Y/n please! I really want to go out tonight!" Ryder says.

"Ugh, fine we can go."

The both cheered as Ryder jumps off me.

*time skip*

We arrived at the party and I was feeling anxious. Ryder started to notice me fidgeting my fingers. She grabs my hand and kisses the back of it.

We walk in and greeted by the hard smell of alcohol and ear pounding music.

"I'm gonna get us a drink." Ryder says to Lizzy and I.

"Are you drinking tonight?" Lizzy asks.

"No, Ive been sober for 5 months and I'm not trying to ruin it."

"Oh okay..."

Ryder came back with our drinks.

"Okay there was a shit ton of drinks over there so I don't know what our drinks are, but y/n I got you a water because you're boring!" Ryder says.

"Wait, do you seriously not know?" Liz asks.

"No I just grabbed the first bottle I saw!"

Their bickering turned into mumbles, when I saw someone who I haven't seen in while.

Sadie sink.

She walked into the room that we were in, she looks my way and smiles. I stood there not knowing what to do, she walks towards me, with a drink in one hand, and her phone in another.

I smile and remove my hands from the pockets of my jeans. She walks past me and hugs a boy behind me.

I stared at the ground, feeling like a total dumbass for thinking she would come and hug me.