02 - I'm serious

a/n: Okay, I managed to glue my heart back to my chest... It's time to continue...

=====

I sat there speechless, Ae's lips still pressed against mine. When he pulled away he sat back and just looked at me waiting for me to react. At first I didn't know what to do, then I stopped using my head and let it all go through.

Quickly like a small bug, I scurried backwards until I hit the wall. I needed to be as far away as I could.

Covering my mouth. "W-wh-why d-did y-you k-k-kiss me?"

He looked slightly away from me, his cheeks slightly red. Ae just sat there not saying anything. Does he have feelings for me?

"Just forget it." He mumbled.

Our project didn't make any progress after that, I left his house when the sun began to set. As I walked down his driveway, I turned back slightly and caught him watching me leave from his bedroom window. Softly, I ran my fingers across my lips. They still burn from the kiss. I accidentally licked them, then it hit me. I turned around only to find Ae not looking anymore.

Was it him from the other day?

* * * * *

The next day he acted normal around me. When we were given time in class to work on our projects, he ignored me most of the time and only talked to Rachel. I got lucky enough that, Chompoo is partners with Rachel and we were able to able.

"Ae," she slightly sung, "you're free tonight right?" And didn't look up from gluing a piece of paper to her poster.

"He's not. He's coming to my house, we need to finish things." Ae butted in.

I had a slight idea of what he is talking about. Chompoo glared at Ae, her thick eyelashes making it look like her eyes were closed.

The last bell rang and we all rushed back to our seats to pack our bags. I began walking out the door with ChaAim, Chompoo and Pond, when Ae grabbed my backpack and held me back.

"We're going." He demanded.

I groaned and tried pulling away from his grasp without taking my backpack off. Finally I gave in and slipped outta my backpack then ran down the hall after ChaAim, Chompoo and Pond.

Suddenly my shirt choked me from the front of my throat, but it was only Ae who had captured me.

He smirked and began dragging me down the hall, holding into the back collar of my shirt in one hand and both of our backpacks on his opposite shoulder. We got to his car and he pushed me in first then he quickly slid in.

"You," he looked over at me, who sat crooked and sloppy, pressed up against the door window.

"You're so troublesome." He grumbled.

Again we reached his grand house and he tossed his stuff aside then headed for his room. In his room nothing changed.

I walked over to his window which allows you to see across the whole front lawn.

"I still want to know why." I stared out the window as if watching something.

Ae looked up and simply replied, "Why what?"

Now who's the dense one. We both know damn well what's going on.

"Why did you kiss me?" I muttered.

From behind me, I heard him sit on his bed and slightly lean backwards onto his hands. He sighed heavily.

"Fine. I'll tell you."