16 - Good news, Bad news

Ae pushed Pond away and wiped his lips. He didn't say a word and just kept staring at the ground.

Pond began snickering softly, "I see now." he began to laugh even though tears were clearly in his eyes.

"Pond stop." Ae said as his arms fell by his side. "Let's just go back to how it was earlier today. Stop messing around with me. We're done. And only Pete is in my heart." Ae sighed as he walked over to the door.

Quickly I attempted to army crawl back to the bathroom, but halfway back, I heard the door open. Instead of trying to push till the last second, I stopped moving and laid there frozen with nothing but a towel. I heard the door slowly close and when I turned my head back, I saw Ae and Pond towering over me.

"What are you doing?" Pond questioned before flopping onto the bed.

I didn't answer and decided to stay still. Either they should both be famous actors, or they are way to good at hiding their feelings. Both of them acted as if nothing happened a few minutes ago.

Ae extended his arm out to me, and I grabbed it. Slowly he helped me to my feet.

"There's two beds." Pond sighed, still laying on one. "Who's going to sleep where?" He looked over at Ae and I then sighed and turned away. "You two sleep together. Just no sex when I'm in here."

I walked back into the bathroom then got dressed. The teachers called us all down for dinner. The whole time, I found myself staring at Ae's lips. The lips Pond kissed about an hour or two ago.

Ae stopped eating and stared at me for a few seconds. By the time I noticed, everyone else looked at me as well.

"Pete are you okay?" Pond said leaning over and placing the back of his hand on my forehead. I let him do as he pleased then stood up and walked away.

I walked out of the hotel like a zombie and down to the beach. I slipped off my shoes and my toes shuffled through the loose grains of sand.

I stepped into the water after rolling the bottom of my jeans up. The water felt freezing, as cold enough to freeze my body. The chill ran up my body and spread through out. It felt as though it has entered my body and I am slowly dying.

"Pete." Ae called out to me from the shore.

Quietly I turned around and saw him waving. Suddenly a giant wave crashed behind me and knocked me down. Faintly I heard Ae's voice calling me.

When I came through, salty water dropped off Ae's hair and onto my face.

"What's gotten into you?!?" He shouted.

I blinked a few times and hugged him tightly. I'm glad he's the first person I wake up to. I remember waking up in the nurse's office and he was right next to me. The morning after we became lovers. He was always next to me.

"Don't ever leave me." I cried clinging onto him. "I love you so much." I kept crying.

He wrapped his arms around me without hesitations, and hugged me tighter than I was already hugging him.

"Does this have anything to do with the balcony thing?"

I loosened slightly and looked at him. He knew?

"No. I didn't know. But when I saw you awkwardly on the floor, I assumed you saw and heard." He slightly chuckled.

I softly punched his chest with my weak fist and limp arm. "Idiot. I felt so betrayed. I thought you will leave me again for a second. I didn't realize how much I love you until then. I can't see a future without you." I kept crying and clinging onto him.