A/N: Another new book! - Facades [MingKit]

Hello y'all! I published another book, inspired by MingKit. Just could not get enough of these two...

Hope you'll enjoy and support it as well just like my other ff's.

Here's a sneak peek of  FACADES.

=====

Mingkwan likes his twin sister's bestfriend.

Who happens to be a guy.

Who happens to hate him.

So his bestfriend and his twin sister decide to set them up. What are they thinking? Even they're not too sure.

=====

"Are you ever going to tell him?"

Ming turned his head at the question from the long limb boy beside him, arched a brow. "Tell who what?"

Cho Tomo – a.k.a. Ming's bestfriend – frowned. "Don't be deliberately obtuse."

Ming just grinned. "I'm being deliberately obtuse?"

"Yes," Cho ground out. "And you're pissing me off."

"I am?"

"Ming!" Cho jerked upright, glared at the boy lounging beside him.

Ming looked up at him, at the silhouette created by the sun, and his grin widened. "What?"

"God." Cho flopped back down again and, reaching out, punched his friend on the shoulder. "You know exactly which buttons to push, and you take full fucking advantage."

"It's the perks of knowing you best," Ming said in a smug voice, putting his arms behind his head and, with a roll of his shoulders, relaxing his body completely.

"Yeah, yeah. Well, here's my perk of knowing you best... bugging you to ask Kit out."

====