06 - His Juliet

a/n: This is a little short for an update. But I promise it will not disappoint. ;-)

=====

I ran down the halls frantically, wearing a prom looking dress, long hair and a pound of makeup, including the high heels, which didn't help much. I slipped off the shoes and pulled up the dress than began running faster.

"Who is that? She's really pretty."

I ignored their comments and kept running by.

"Did you hear. Juliet is played by a boy." A girl giggled.

"Yeah. But I heard they got a professional makeup artist." Her friend laughed.

"Wait I think that's him." Her friend pointed at me as I ran by.

"No way! That's a guy?!" The girl gasped.

Even though I'm dressed as a girl, I didn't care. Did Ae really not want to be Romeo? Is it because I'm Juliet? But that doesn't add up. I slowed down until I came to a stop. Why would be disappear if he likes me and I'm Juliet?

My phone rang, it's Pond, and I quickly answered.

"We found him. Everyone is to report to the stage. Spread the word."

The intercom come on and the administration announced the play is about to begin in five minutes.

I barely made it back before the party scene where Romeo meets Juliet.

"Go." One of the stage crew said lightly pushing on my back.

As elegantly as I could mange, I walked out onto stage. I haven't seen Ae as Romeo and he hasn't seen me as Juliet, but on stage, just like in the actual play, sparks began to fly when our eyes laid on each other.

Ae stood there in front of me, close enough to touch. He smiled at me, the dazzling smile that haunt in my memories making my heart feel fuzzy. What's this feeling? Is it love? Would I love a guy? Can I love him?

The balcony scene came up, the most important scene of the play. This is where we are supposed to kiss.

"Oh Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?" I called from above him.

He spoke his lines, captivating me like a firework show.

As he climbed up the latter, he whispered to me soft as slow, "You look breathtaking." he spoke still in character, "I can't wait till the day, thy won't use alcohol for the to love me. You've stolen my heart, now tis my turn to steal something from the." I began to blush as we both leaned into the kiss.

Swiftly his hand came around and under my chin and before I knew it he really kissed me for everyone to see. I heard the crowd gasp, since they knew I'm a boy.

I pushed him away and ran into the house and offstage.

He stole and ruined the play. How could he? In front of the whole school, in front of ChaAim, Chompoo and Pond?

The fragile line that he walked on between lover and friends snapped and he has fallen.

I'm done, the embarrassment is to much. I'm only a toy to him, I don't even like him like that. I like girls. They have nice eyes, a sweet smell, their hair is soft... his skin is smooth, and his lips are gen..tle.

His?

Is he always on my mind? Why? This is wrong? He's bad for my mind, my body and my heart. It hurts just by thinking about him. I hate this feeling. I know I shouldn't get involved with him, but something keeps me holding onto him.

To be continued...

=====
a/n: Something keeps you to holding onto him? I know what it's called... nah I won't tell.

=====
Ongoing fanfics:
1. Sharing Forth [ForthBeam]
2. Facades [MingKit]
3. The New Kid [PhaYo]
4. I Kissed A Boy [AePete]
5. BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit]

=====