My Boy Toy

NEW FANFICTION!!

My name is Can Rathavit.

I wondered WHY ME? All he did was let out a small snicker, showing his stunningly white teeth through a side smile and said, "Be my boy toy."

I've always liked P'Gun, my brother's best friend. When my brother, Plan, died, my feelings for him grew stronger.

But Tin Medthanan happened. He keeps showing up. And now he wants me to be his BOY TOY.

PROLOGUE

Of all the chances to get an erection, it has to be in the middle of a class...

The uncontrollable quivering wouldn't stop no matter how many times I fidgeted around to fix my position. The pain began to spread from my lower body up to my shoulders which stiffened. I didn't dare raise my hand to seek permission to head to the bathroom, knowing my were too weak to walk that far. Plus it'd be too embarrassing to be found out by our teacher, Gun Napat.

"You're face is red," Tin whispered to my ear from behind. "And you look like you're about to," he took a quick pause, "cry."

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to get my body to stop trembling.

"Khru Napat," he raised his hand and interrupted the teacher mid-sentence.

"What is it Tin Medthanan?" He stopped and looked up from his book in our direction. Even though I knew he was looking at Tin Medthanan, my heart skipped a beat as if his eyes were locked with mine.

"Can doesn't look too well, may I take him to the infirmary?"

Khru Napat nodded and wrote a note for Tin and myself. My eyes followed Tin as he walked up to Khru Napat and took the note from his hands.

The whole class was silent as they waited for me to get up. Slowly I scooted my chair back and placed my hands on my desk in attempt to push my body upward. Before I could fall back into my seat, Tin grabbed my upper arm, pulled it over his neck for support. His body shielded mine from the rest of the class. Little by little I stumbled out of classroom and down to the nurse's office.

When we entered the infirmary, we noticed the note on her desk saying she's away on her lunch break and won't be back for another hour.

By the time I pulled my arm back over Tin's head to flop on the bed, I was already panting heavily.

"Thanks." I began.

"No need to thank me." Tin grabbed my wrist right before getting my arm fully over his head and pushed me onto the bed.

"I can't believe how turned on you got from sitting in class." His eyes left mine and glanced down at the bulged in my pants. "Was it from listening to Khru Napat's voice?" He teased.

"That's none of your business." I slightly blushed as I began to squirm.

Tin pinned my hand above my head and kissed my lips.

"W-what are y-you..."

When he began to lick down my neck and his fingers softly slid up my shirt, I wanted to push him off but all my strength had drained.

"How entertaining," he blew on the rim of my ear. "Look, you're body is already burning this much." Tin's nimble fingers felt like a drug slowly paralyzing my body as he traced down my torso.

"S-st-op," Before I got swept along in his pace, I need to get away. I tried pushing his head away from my bod with my free hand.

Tin's head went in the opposite direction I intended... south. With his teeth, he unzipped my pants and began to yank them down towards my ankles.

"D-on't," I cried out.

He ran his thumbs inside the waist line of his boxers as he kissed the lower half of my stomach. I cupped my hand over my mouth and bit tightly down on the base side of my thumb when Tin's tongue slithered along my naked skin.

He hunted me down like a starving animal and devoured me like a beast that had finally caught his prey.

"Don't fight me," his breath tickled my skin, "accept everything."

His low voice resonated with the heated air around us.

"Ahh-nn," I could feel my breath growing thinner and quicker as the heat began to rise to my head causing my thoughts to go into a haze.

Little by little, I'm downing in his embrace. I no longer possess the strength to deny his touch.

Why?

Why me?

I stood in shock as I watched his hand jerk my member up and down. He let go off my member and began to massage my balls. Still hard, pulsated and was red from the heavy jerking. Tin moved his hand back to my ass as he squeezed the cheek.

I came over shooting large spurts of sum onto the bed, my belly, and into my belly button.

By the time everything had come to an end, I wanted to curl up in the dirtied bed sheets and hide myself away from the world, but the touch he left on my body left me too numb to do so.

I didn't even bother fixing my messed up shirt that had been scrunched up along my collar bone or get up to grab my pants that had been thrown across the room.

Tin's large hand that touched me patted my head softly, ruffling through my hair.

"Why did you do that?" I blushed as I averted my eyes away from his distant dark eyes.

"I just wanted to help. I saved you from being discovered by your lovely Mr. Napat." he smirked so fierce it would turn leaves upside down to indicate a storm was arriving. "But now you owe me."

My eyes shot back to his direction, locking with his.

"So..." Tin let out a small snicker, showing his white teeth through a side smile. "Be my boy toy."

Join Tin and Can in this new fanfiction inspired by Love By Chance The Series... MY BOY TOY.

Head over my profile for this exciting new story!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163685767-my-boy-toy-ongoing