29

a/n: I hope some will be happy with this chapter 😊

=====

Pete's POV

Already deciding to change my mind set and point of view on the situation, the next morning, at five, I got up and grabbed my already packed suit case I prepared the night before. I left a note explaining everything to Jeremy, and silently left.

Jeremy - 

Your words made me realize that I need to work harder to keep the person I love. Thank you for all your kind words. I'll be back before school starts again.

Pete

Six o'clock came around and I boarded the train back home. The whole time I kept checking the time. Two hours of pure waiting. It's been almost two weeks and Ae has yet to send me any type of message.

Two long hours passed by and I hopped off the train, holding my bag tightly. "Pete!" I turned in the direction of the voice. Dashing my way, ChaAim dove on top of me. "What are you doing here?!" I giggled as she hugged me.

I didn't expect to see her either. Why is she at the train station? "Same to you." I laughed as I tried to pry her off of me. "I was walking by when I saw you get off and I ran up the stairs and here we are." She snickered. "I thought you weren't coming back."

"There's just something I have to take care of." I looked left and right then back at ChaAim. "So have you seen Ae?" ChaAim nodded and told me she saw him with Pond a lot. She said they were planning to meet today at Pond's house. With that information, I fled to his house.

Hiding behind his front lawn bushes I waited for one of them. A heard the door squeak open and then light whispering. "I agree with Pete's decision, but I'll admire your spirit to save it while on break. Although, you still made him cry." Even though I could barely see Pond's face, I knew from his voice that he was smirking.

"Well I've got to meet with Remy." Ae said taking a step away from Pond's house. "That's the thing who is making the problem. Don't meet with Remy. Alone." Pond growled at him.

After Ae left, I secretly followed him. In the crowd of people I spotted Remy first, but before I could get to him, Remy called out to Ae. He hopped into a dash with his arms held out wide. He aimed for a lovingly hug. Without thinking I stepped up and in front of Ae, having Remy happily hug me instead.

"Haha, hello." I laughed with no emotion whatsoever. I'm no longer letting this brat touch him.

"P-Pete?" Ae stuttered. Remy looked at me then quickly pulled away in disgust. "What are you doing here? More like, what was with that reaction?! Are you sick?" Ae placed his hand under my floppy bangs on my forehead.

 I took a deep breath of the chilly air. The cold rushed through my body and calmed me down. No more cowering in the back and letting the spoiled princess get what he wants. It's time to change things between all of us.

"Can you," I shot a glare at Remy. The noise around us grew quieter in our heads when it stayed the same in reality. "not hang all over MY boyfriend."

To be continued...

Published: 09/28/2020

a/n: Hi guys! Yeah I know it's a short chapter but I felt that Pete should finally speak up and he deserved a solo chapter on it. 😊

~vote, follow & comment!~

=====

Check out my other books!

GENERAL FICTION:
1. Naughty Girls' Nasty Times Collection 18+ [BoyxGirl]

FANFICTIONS:
1. Missed [KongpobArthit] - ONGOING
2. Obsessed: Power Trip [MingKit] - ONGOING
3. Facades [MingKit] - COMPLETED
4. I Kissed A Boy [AePete] - ONGOING
5. The New Kid [PhaYo] - ONGOING
6. My Boy Toy [TinCan] - ONGOING
7. The Boy Next Door [KimmonCopter] - ONGOING
8. Sharing Forth [ForthBeam] - ON HOLD (Unpublished)
9. BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING

 BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING