20 - The club

"S-Sorry." I rubbed my head as I got into my hands and knees. I looked at the boy and quickly got off. What a horrible situation. Running into the nerdy type person. But that nerdy aura is slightly off. Good looks yet he wasn't a jock nor a prince. The studious person, possibly.

"Hey! Kevin lets go to the club!" I heard foot steps running down the hall from behind. "I looked everywhere but I couldn't find him!"

I stood still next to Kevin, my back facing the person running to us, with Kevin still on the ground.

"It's fine. Just this idiotic character ran into me. He's probably the type who gets in trouble then runs away." He sighed. I gulped down some air and held my breath. He read me like an open book.

"Who is he?" His friend put his hand on me, I cringed then he spun me around. Quickly I closed my eyes with the feeling of a bully smacking me. Everyone fell silent and I relaxed my shoulders and opened my eyes. "Pete?" Ae laughed at me. "I've been looking for you." He smiled as he hugged me.

"Yeah. Sorry. Class got out slightly late." He sighed. I glanced over at Kevin, who kept staring at us while we embraced. He didn't say a word, but his cold and intense eyes hinted that he is reading us.

"This is Kevin. He's part of my club." Ae introduced me to him. With that we all headed to the classroom. The second we opened the door a boy ran up and jumped onto Ae. Wrapping his legs and arms around him as if a monkey would do.

Quietly I slipped inside and made my way to the corner. Ae hugged the boy then pulled him off and ran over to me, then pulling me out of to the center in front of everyone on the couch.

"This is," Ae began introducing me.

"You!" The boy jumped up and glared at me. I blinked rapidly then stared at him. Oh, him. "What are you doing here?" The boy from the other day yelled.

"Pete you know Remy?" I shook my head in denial. We didn't know each other. He just asked me a favor and I said no.

"I don't. We've sort of met."

"He rejected my favor." Remy pouted as he stood childishly next to Ae. Ae began to laugh, which dragged everyone into a laugh. The door slammed open, and in the doorway, with a leg in the air, hands in the pockets, Jeremy stood in his kicking stance.

"What's he doing here?" He glared at me. No one answered as he walked over to the couch and plopped down in a sleeping position.

"Ae. What is his club?" I questioned him quietly. He smiled and whispered in my ear the three cursed words that I learned about recently. The Flower Club. "This is the guy I wanted to join." Ae announced happily. He placed his arm around me, pulling me in closer.

"No." Remy quickly stated as he crossed his arms.

"W-What?" Ae stuttered in surprise. "Why not? Isn't he capable? He's got what it takes to be in the Flower Club." Ae began to raise his voice at Remy. Kevin glared at me then at Ae.

"The club is full. We don't need anymore members. We have the brains and jock, a prince and a princess. What more do we need?" Remy laughed as his eyes landed on me. "We don't need trash." He snickered then grabbed Ae's arm, snuggling it closely against his chest.

Ae wiggled his arm out of Remy's grasp and scooted closer to me.

"I agree with Remy." Kevin butted in. He stepped forward and placed his hands on Remy's girl like shoulders. "He's right. We don't need any more. But," he paused. Remy glanced up at him. For a teddy bear looking face his eyes resembled a devil. "we can always make an exception."

Ae giggled happily and for a second I felt overjoyed. I'm being accepted by his friends. But as my eyes fell over Remy, his pissed yet sad glare made my heart sink.

"Ha," I began to chuckle silently. "He's right. I don't belong with you guys. I'm too plain. And as long as one person says no, then I'll never fully be accepted." I sighed.

I pushed out of Ae's arms and ran out the door. The water works building up in my eyes. That was probably my only chance to join and I threw it away.

"Pete!" Ae called running after me. "Wait. Stop." He caught up to me as his giant warm bear hands wrapped around my wrist. "Don't mind Remy. He's always been that way. Ever since we were little."

"So you've know him that long?" I attempted to clear my throat. Every damn time I'm involved with this guy, my heart burns in a fire lit by oil. "So you're his childhood friend he mentioned." I tried laughing away the pain.

The little boy, the one who is my age, my size but seems a million times more fragile looked happy whenever he spoke about Ae. Knowing they get to be together everyday, I can't imagine loosing him.

Him not by my side. After all we've been through to finally be together. All taken away by a little princess who he has known since childhood. Remy probably knows Ae better than me, hell, he defiantly know Ae better than me.

"I'm sorry. Can you let me think for a little bit?" I murmured to myself. I felt Ae's hand slowly slip off my wrist. The emptiness left on my wrist felt cold. My heart fell frozen as I walked away. Why? Why am I doing this?

Later that night I balled myself up in a pile of blankets on my bed. I heard the room door open then close. The sound of a duffel bag flew across the air and smacked into the side of my blanket barricade.

"What?!" I yelled as I popped out of the blankets as if a monster hatching. Jeremy didn't say a word and turned off the lights after he hopped into bed. The silence grew as the light fade from the room.

"I'm not taking side." Jeremy mentioned, his back toward me and his face looking at the wall.

"I'm not asking you to." I mumbled. What a horrible dream I am. He shouldn't have followed me. No matter where Ae goes, he's always set for whatever is going to happen.

Two weeks passed by, all the while I avoided Ae. There was no real reason, except he's better off without me. Again that world of popularity and game separated us. People, popularity and fame, the would is too cruel.

While avoiding Ae, Josh and I have been hanging out since Jeremy is always in the club room with Ae, the brat Remy and Kevin. The more I went around campus and the more I became aware of all four of the members of the club, it became obvious they were no doubt about it, famous.

The next morning I found an earthquake occurring. My eyes snapped open and next to me, shaking my bed furiously is Josh.

"Wake up!" He yelled at me. I rubbed my eyes then looked over at the door, at Jeremy who still slept like a log and then at Josh. Quickly I scanned the room again but it was hard to tell where he came from.

"What?" I pulled the sheets over my head hoping it is all a dream and when I opened my eyes again he'll be gone. In a heart beat the sheet were yanked back over my head and went flying to the ground. Josh quickly hopped up on me and straddled my torso even though I was laying on my side. "Get off." I complained.

"No. You've been looking glum lately." He pulled at my shoulders. I yanked them back down and put a pillow over my head. Just like the blanket, the pillow flew into the air and onto the ground. "We're going out."

To be continued...

"All the while I avoided Ae. There was no real reason, except he's better off without me. Again that would of popularity and game separated us. People, popularity and fame, the would is too cruel." - Pete

Check out my other books!

General Fiction:
1. Naughty Girls' Nasty Times Collection 18+ [BoyxGirl]

Fan fictions:
1. Facades [MingKit] - ONGOING
2. I Kissed A Boy [AePete] - ONGOING
3. The New Kid [PhaYo] - ONGOING
4. My Boy Toy [TinCan] - ONGOING
5. The Boy Next Door [KimmonCopter] - ONGOING
6. Sharing Forth [ForthBeam] - ON HOLD
7. BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING

=====

~ vote, follow and share! ~