12 - It's you

a/n: Please do listen to the song while reading. This inspired me to write this chapter.

What's on your playlist? In-line comment now.

=====

I slowly opened my eyes up and Ae's face slept in front of mine. My heart began racing again, last night really did happen.

Ae rolled over and grabbed me, hugging me tightly. "Don't leave me." He muttered.

I laughed quietly while I ran my fingers through his head. Slowly he opened his eyes, staring deeply in mine. When he looked at me with those deep brown down, it made my heart melt.

"Let's skip school and hang out today." He yawned as he sat up to stretch his arms. I sat up next to him then laid my head on his shoulder once he finished stretching. I guess one day is alright. I don't really want to sit in a boring classroom, on the other side of Ae.

"Okay." I smiled.

An hour later we headed to a small cafe for a small brunch. The streets were crowded and we almost got separated a few times. Ae grabbed my hand and held it tightly as we walked. Under the hot clear sky, and the hand wrapped me within, we shared the same extreme heat.

As we arrived at the cafe, the whole inside was neatly empty besides a few young adults and college students hanging out. The more I looked around and everyone else, and then at Ae, made me realize how perfect he is.

After brunch, we grabbed a cab to start our date. As we got inside, Ae pulled out a black handkerchief. He smiled at me and wrapped the warm handkerchief, that had been in his pocket since the morning, and covered by eyes.

"You can't look." He whispered into my ear. "It's a surprise." His soft minty breath brushed against the rim of my ear.

The whole ride felt long, until we came to a slow stop. I heard the door open and Ae scooted out. I stayed still, wondering what would happen to me.

Ae's warm hand tapped my shoulder on the other side and I grabbed it as he pulled me out gently. He held my hand tightly as we walked down a slightly bumpy path. If I were to ever be kidnapped, I'd want Ae to steal me away, just like this.

"Okay. We're here." He laughed.

The wind blew through my hair and water softly crashed together. As Ae took off the blindfold, the bright rays of light seemed blinding. When my vision came through, my breath nearly got taken away.

In front of me, a giant white yacht floating in the water. We climbed aboard and the yacht took off into the almost clear blue water. About fifteen minutes later, the boat came to a stop.

Ae quickly took off his shirt and changed into his swimming trunks. He smiled at me as he walked out to the edge of the boat, tempting me to follow him. I took off my clothes and changed into the swimming trunks Ae had prepared for me then followed him out.

In a slightly dazed eyes, Ae looked over the blue ocean, and the wind brushed his soft skin. Sneakily I went closer to Ae, at a mere three feet away, I jumped into a sprint and tackled him, both of us falling off the edge of the boat and into the water.

As I surfaced to the top of the water for air, Ae soon followed. We both looked at each other and laughed. I swam over to Ae and attempted to dunk him under the water, he grabbed my foot as he went down and pulled me down with him.

He turned around under the water to face me with giant chipmunk cheeks filled with air, he slowly leaned in and kissed me.

Later that day, the boat came back to shore. I quickly scrambled to put on a sleeveless shirt over my body as I saw Ae begin to walk out onto the beach.

The view of the beach completely took away my breath. One of those fancy movie scenes where the couple is walking on the beach and the sun is setting right at the horizon. Tell me Fate, is this the time that will replace my destiny?

Merrily I hopped onto the sand humming a happy melody when Ae stopped and turned around to look at me. I blushed as he began walking over to me.

When he grabbed my hand, I wished time would stop, and everyone but us would freeze. The way of my memories with him have led me down a winding road, taking me to places that seem like heaven.

Ae slowly creased the side of my face with his gentle hand. Today his dark eyes seemed to shine, they seemed brighter than any of the brightest colors. All the time that we have spent together, felt so right.

I'm glad he's here with me tonight. When I first met him, I had wished it was all a dream and just waited until I wake up. But last night, I fell hard for you, and you caught me, helping me back onto my feet.

Ever since I met him, everything around me started to look different. The voice of the wind, the color of his words, they have enveloped me in a cradle.

"Pete," he said in a hushed voice as he tenderly and warmly kissed my forehead.

His presence is always flooding. The twinkle of the stars, the gleam of the moon, never matched his brightness.

"I know forever is a long time, but when I am with you, I start to notice things. As the days pass by and change, I realized how blue the sky is when I am with you. If you wouldn't mind it, do you want to spend forever by my side?"

Right now, I need a little pinch. I can hardly breath. Right now, it feels like we were surrounded by many fluttering lights. We're living our lives in perfect harmony at this very moment. He brings me happiness, he brings me pain, but he's the reason I want to wake up everyday and live on.

"Of course." I replied, wrapping my arms tightly around his stomach. "I want to become your shining star. The times I have spent with you, are the ones most precious to me. You already hold a spot tightly in my heart. It's you" I placed my head on his chest. His heart's pace began to quicken and when I looked at his face, he smiled down at me.

Ae chuckled, "You're already my brightest star and I'll always protect you." he whispered into my ear as his hand that was gently holding my chin, brought our faces closer together.

He kept pulling our faces together until our lips touched. I think I wrapped my arms around his neck and held my body closer to his, leaving no space.

In the translucent waves, our shadows reflected our kiss. I'm sure that whatever heart that was filled with feelings for Pond and everyone else who I thought I had loved, is now floating around somewhere.

Right now, as time passes by, I wish to never wake up from this loving dream. I want to live our lives standing in this spot frozen for eternity.

It's my perfect moment.

The End? Nah...

=====
"I know forever is a long time, but when I am with you, I start to notice things. As the days pass by and change, I realized how blue the sky is when I am with you. If you wouldn't mind it, do you want to spend forever by my side?" ~ Ae
=====

=====
Ongoing fanfics:
1. Sharing Forth [ForthBeam]
2. Facades [MingKit]
3. The New Kid [PhaYo]
4. I Kissed A Boy [AePete]
5. BL one shots and short stories [18+]
=====

~please vote, comment and share!~