Ch: 4 Jungkook

"Remember to call us when you get to your cousin's house and don't forget to remind him of your appointment." My mother said as she embraced me with a huge hug.

We were standing at the airport, my parents and I. Ever since they found out that I was going to die, they did some research and found an excellent treatment center that dealt with my illness. Unfortunately it costs a fortune, but the good news was that it was in Busan, and I had a cousin who lived in Busan.

His name is Kim Seokjin and he lived with his boyfriend, Kim Namjoon, in Busan. I heard it was really nice there and the weather was always warm.

Jin found out about my illness and decided to take me in. Since my cousin had a lot of money, my parents knew he would take good care of me and pay for my treatment.

"Goodbye mom...goodbye dad" I whispered. My mother broke down sobbing again, my father simply held her up from falling.

" I'll call you when I get to Seokjin's place." I assured her. She nodded to my response.

"We are now boarding flight 303 from Seoul, South Korea to Busan, South Korea" An announcement came on. I grabbed my bag and hugged my parents one final time before getting on the plane.

--

The flight was four hours long and by the time I got to Busan, it was already the afternoon. As soon as I stepped off the plane and into the lobby, I saw a huge sign that said:

Welcome home Jeon Jungkook.

I felt my face heat up with embarrassment as I walked up to a beautiful man with broad shoulders and a taller man standing next to him.

"Damn Jungkook! Last time I remembered, you were running around in diapers!" My cousin Jin regarded as he embraced me with a bear hug.

"And now he's a handsome young man." his boyfriend Namjoon said as he pinched my cheeks.

"It's good to see you guys again." I said. "I hope I'm not being a burden to the both of you."

"Nonsense! We are happy to have you live with us! Namjoon and I have plans for you so wouldn't be bored here." My cousin informed.

"So, Jungkook, you hungry?" Namjoon asked.

"No, I ate on the plane. But I would like to see where you live. I heard great things about Busan" I said, looking around.

"Alright then, follow us." my cousin said as he picked up my bags and walked out of the airport. I followed them into the parking lot, where my mouth dropped open.

"Is that your car!" I gasped. Jin-hyung laughed as he opened the trunk to his black hummer.

"Yeah, and there even more surprises when we get home." He said as he closed the trunk and started the car.

---

We drove around Busan for a good hour as Jin-hyung showed me the local hot spots where all the teens liked to hang out.

I couldn't wait to get there. I'm a really nice guy and I do make friends easily, but the one thing I never had was a boyfriend.

Yeah, in other words, I'm gay.

I saw a lot of hot guys here and there, but they had slut bags hanging around them. Typical Busan rich bitches, always asking their daddies for money so they could buy weed and fuck their boyfriends, and their boyfriend's best friends.

I have to stop watching reality shows.

"And this is the high school. It's really nice, and the education is great. We enrolled you so Monday will be your first day. Don't worry though, classes started two weeks ago so I'm sure a smart guy like yourself can catch up." my cousin said as we drove past the high school.

Back in Seoul, I just started eleventh grade. I left all my friends behind, and I probably will never see them again. None of them knew about my illness, not even my best friend, Bam Bam.

As I looked out the window, I noticed two students walking alone together. A boy and a girl dressed in black. The girl was the same height as the boy, with pin straight black hair. The boy looked really cute, with tight skinny jeans a dark look to his eyes. I had to admit, he was by far the cutest guy I've seen.

The boy looked over to our car and his eyes narrowed as he said something to the girl. I looked over to my cousin who then turned the next corner into a large gated community.

"You're going to love your room." Namjoon said as we pulled up to the driveway.

"Why?" I asked as I got out of the hummer.

My jaw instantly dropped as the answer was right in front of me. Their house was fucking huge! I thought houses like those only existed in movies.

I glanced around and took in the scenery. The outside air smelled of sea salt which meant we were close to the beach.

"Go inside and check it out. Your room is upstairs to the left. I'll bring in your bags for you." Jin said.

I didn't hesitate as I ran into the house. It was like being in a fantasy. Everything was expensive. There even was a chandelier!

I walked up the spiral staircase and followed my cousin's instructions. I entered my room and gasped for dear life.

It was perfect.

It was practically the size of my garage back in Seoul and I had a pretty huge ass garage. The bed was a king size bed, with two large dressers on the side and  I had a double door window that led out into a balcony. To top it all, I had a nice view of the ocean.

"Is this a dream?" I whispered to myself.

"Nope, this is all yours." My cousin Jin replied from the door. I turned around and smiled. I felt tears threatening to escape.

"Thank you..." was all I managed to say. What more could I say? My cousin Jin and his boyfriend live in a dream home and they practically let me live with them and they are also going to help pay for my treatment.

"You're welcome Jungkook." Jin said with a smile. "Tomorrow we have to get up early and head over to the treatment center. You have your first appointment with your new doctor." He added.

I felt my heart drop a little. The last thing I wanted to do was see another doctor. They aren't going to help me. All they will say is that they are sorry and that I should just go live out my life.

"Okay hyung." I said with a small smile.

My cousin nodded to my response and smiled. "Dinner will be ready in two hours." He said as he turned away. "Oh, and we are glad to have you here." He added as he disappeared into the hallway.

I walked over to the balcony and looked out to the sea. The gentle breeze from the ocean felt great against my skin.

The tears I've been holding released themselves as I silently cried. I knew they were just being nice, but I also knew Jin and Namjoon were doing this to make my last years as comfortable as ever. If I'm going to die, at least I lived in a nice house with an ocean front property.

But to be honest, before I die, I wanted to find my true love.

I wanted someone who can bring me happiness again.

I wanted someone to save me.