Ch 31: Jimin

RING

RING

RING

What is that....whose calling...

RING

RING

RING

Where am I?

RING

RING

RI-

Sorry, the person you're trying to call is currently unavailable. Please leave your message after the tone. BEEP

"Hey Jimin, its Jungkook. Look I need you here at the hospital ASAP! Something's happened to Jisoo. I can't explain too much over the phone so just please hurry!!"

That message sent chills down my spine. Something bad had happened and I wasn't there.

I was locked up in that closet for two days. No food, no water.

My parents practically forgot about me.

"Someone....open up.." I whispered.

I let out a groan as I forced myself to sit up. My entire body ached, my head throbbed, and the little voices in my head were telling me to go back to sleep. I couldn't, not when my friends needed my help. My eyes slightly adjusted to the darkness and I could see the latch on the door. it was still locked from the outside and unless I could manage to break it down, there was no escape.

I felt around for something to use. My hand ran across a piece of metal, which felt like a box. I grabbed it and opened it up, my hands felt around for something inside this metal box. My fingers formed around a hard object that was L shaped and had a small trigger.

It was my father's gun.

"What is this thing doing in here?" I asked myself as I took it out. It was one of those six chambered guns. I've only saw it once in my life, when my father was making a live drug deal in front of me. He had that gun placed on the table in front of him, in case something went down I suppose.

I opened the chamber and saw only three bullets.

I closed the chamber and cocked the gun. I've only saw this once in a horror film. The main character was trapped in a room and they had to shoot the lock off the door in order to escape. That was in a movie though, but hopefully it could work in reality.

I aimed the gun, holding it firmly in both hands, and held my breath as I pulled the trigger. There was a bright flash, followed by a loud bang. The after effect left a horrible ringing in my ear, but the good part was, I was free.

The door popped open and before I crawled out I put the gun back where I found it. I hoped I would never see that gun ever again.

"Jisoo, Jungkook, wait up for me." I whispered as I stumbled around and managed to get my composure.

After being locked up for two days, my body needed the exercise. The hospital was only a mile away so I had better start running.

I didn't care if my body hurt.

I didn't care if my lungs begged me to stop.

I didn't care if I never came back.

I just needed that burst of freedom.

----

I was nearly half dead as I reached the hospital. I went up to the front desk and asked for Jisoo. The nurses all gave me a weird look and asked me if I was the one who needed help. I refused their offer and demanded to see Jisoo.

"Third floor, room 3H. She's with another young man." The nurse informed as she gave me a paper and dismissed me. I quickly got on the elevator and made my way over to Jisoo's room. No sooner did I open the door, two very strong arms embraced me with a hug.

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered into my ear. I felt those butterflies run up and down my body again.

"Jungkook...where is Jisoo?" I asked.

Jungkook looked at me and sighed.

"I'm over here!" She called out.

I looked over to see her sitting on the hospital bed. She was wearing a hospital gown and had black cat ears on. I gave her a funny look. "Jisoo...why are you wearing that?" I asked.
Jisoo and Jungkook looked at each other before looking at me again. "Jimin don't you know what tonight is?" Jisoo asked.

I looked at her for a moment and thought about it. I did see that Jisoo was wearing her black cat ears. She would normally wear those on...

"Shit! Its Halloween!" I blurted out. Jisoo slightly nodded but her worried look didn't change, in fact it turned into horror.

"What happened to you? Why are you wearing the same clothes from two days ago?" She asked.

I had to look away since I felt so ashamed of myself. "It's a long story." I mumbled. "But, why are you here? What happened?" I asked.

"Taehyung attacked Jisoo at his party. He injected her with a small dose of Heroine." Jungkook replied.

"He did what!" I yelled. Jisoo and Jungkook both shushed me. "No!...why were you guys at his party?!" I asked.

"Well...we got a text message from you. We thought you were at his party but..." She didn't have to say anymore. I knew what she meant.

I looked over to Jungkook as the memory of Taehyung telling me he kissed Jungkook came back. "Let me guess, did you kiss him before, or after you left the party?" I spat.

Jungkook looked ashamed of himself and sighed. "Jimin, it's not what you think, just let me explain." He said.

"Yeah, please explain because I'm so thrown out of the loop right now." Jisoo demanded.

"He did it because...he found my pain killer and thought I was a drug addict. The truth is, I take medications Jimin. But it's for something personal." He said weakly. "I didn't want him to run around telling everyone that I took meds so he kissed me and said he would leave you and Jisoo alone. I swear I did not know he was going to do what he did." He added.

"Was that what you wanted to tell me at your house?" I asked.

Jungkook looked to the floor and nodded.

"So how did you find out it was all a trick? How did you know I wasn't there?" I asked.

Jisoo and Jungkook both smiled, Jungkook pulled out my phone from his pocket. The front screen was cracked. "Sorry about the damage, but I couldn't control myself anymore." He said.

I gave him a funny look and heard Jisoo giggle. "He beat the living shit out of Taehyung! You should have seen it! Oh and I kicked that asshole in the gut too! It was epic!" She beamed.

I looked over to Jungkook, wanting to know if that was true. He lifted his hand and I saw that had dried blood on it.

"Why did you do it? I thought you weren't the fighting type?" I asked.

Jungkook nodded. "I'm not, but Taehyung really had gotten under my skin. I did it for you Jimin. I did it because I love you Park Jimin." he whispered.

"OH My god!!" Jisoo squealed.

I felt my heart burst inside my chest. "I love you too Jungkook." I whispered.

"What?" Jungkook asked surprised.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I said, I love you too Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes widened with excitement as he pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss. My body was screaming in pain, but my heart was yearning in pleasure.