Ch 39: Jimin

Jungkook hasn't spoken to his parents ever since they arrived. Whenever they were around each other the tension in the room became thick. I still didn't understand why his parents were resenting him. They were the ones who insisted he should get treatment in the first place so why the change of heart?

"You need to eat more Jungkook if you want to have more energy" Luna, the nurse, spoke.

Jungkook hasn't been eating much and he told me it was because he found it pointless to eat since he was going to throw it all up. Luna told him if he doesn't eat then he'll be bed bound and he won't be able to move around much. 

I was worried about Jungkook, especially when he went into his random fits of rage. I constantly reminded him to take those antidepressants but for some reason I feel as if he doesn't take his medicine on purpose.

"Luna I'm fine really you don't have to worry about me." Jungkook said with a fake smile.

I knew behind that smile he wanted to scream. I knew he wasn't alright, and was written all over his face.

"Well alright then Jungkook. I'll see you tomorrow, same time." Luna said sweetly as she gathered her supplies and patted Jungkook on his shoulder. "And please try to eat to something." She added as she nodded to me and let the room.

"She's right Jungkook, you haven't been eating and I'm getting worried." I said as I sat next to him in bed.

"Jimin, I'm fine." He replied blandly.

"No, I can see dark circles under your eyes and you lost ten pounds in two days." I informed.

"So?" he spat.

"SO? Is that it?" I asked.

Jungkook looked away from me as he opened his mouth then closed it again. I sighed deeply as I snuggled closer to him and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Jungkook I love you and I want you to at least eat something, it doesn't even have to be a meal, maybe a smoothie?" I suggested.

Jungkook smiled a little and sighed. "A smoothie does sound nice right about now." He said as he looked at me. "Hey Jimin, Junior Prom is two months away, are you planning on going?" he asked.

I had thought about going to Junior Prom but Jungkook wouldn't be able to go and I wasn't sure if Jisoo wanted to go either. "I don't know." I replied.

"You should go, it would be fun." He said.

"Nah, you wouldn't be there."

"Yeah but you have Jisoo and I'm sure that girl might have some crazy things to say about Prom." he chuckled. "It would really make me happy if you went. Go ask Jisoo, I'm sure she wouldn't mind going with you." he added.

"Yeah but I don't have a tux." I said sadly.

"My cousin can buy you one." He replied. "Just go, I wouldn't mind at all. I don't want you to be stuck in this house all the time. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." He said.

"Alright then, I'll text Jisoo and see if she wants to go." I said finally as I took out my phone.

Buzz

Buzz

I got message from Jisoo.

Jisoo: 

Jimin you need to head on home quick! Your father got out of jail and he and your mother have been arguing for hours.

I felt my body freeze with each word.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called out. 

I looked at the message over and over.

"Jimin what's wrong?" he asked as he nudged my shoulder.