Ch 34: Jungkook

I had the best time of my life over winter break. 

Jimin and I couldn't get enough of each other and since we both lost our virginiy to each other, I've never felt more alive. We had sex more than once after that night. But after Jin and Namjoon returned returned we had to keep the affection to a minimal. 

Being around Jimin takes the pain of reality away.

Being around Jimin makes me forget that I was dying.

"Okay Jungkook I've have the final blood tests from the lab. We really need to talk about this chemo." My doctor announced. I was sitting in her office again after a month. I had finished all my chemo pills and by then my body had already gotten used to it. I really hated going to the doctor because I knew there was never anything good and my doctor never really had anything nice to say.

"Alright I'm listening." I replied blandly.

My doctor looked at me with a hard expression as her hair was a bit of a mess, almost as if she was up all night doing paper work. "Jungkook your illness had spread into your stomach and part of it is going to your liver. The pills we gave you weren't strong enough and so we need to up the dosage and give you a high dose of radiation on top of that. Do you know what this means?" she asked.

No bitch, enlighten me...

"I guess it means I'll be losing my hair." I said with a chuckle. My doctor continued to stare at me hard. She was serious about this.

"Jungkook, not only that, but your body will begin to weaken. Your immune system will slowly shut down which means you won't be able to attend school probably by next year. I hear you're a junior right?" she asked.

"Yeah, but what does my immune system have to do with going to school?" I asked.

My doctor sighed with a hint of annoyance as she rubbed her temples. "Jungkook, you can get sick easily. Close contacts like kissing or sex can heighten the germs. Even talking close to someone can give you a fever. I'm really serious Jungkook when I say this radiation is going to start affecting you." she warned.

I  was mentally screaming inside myself. That meant I couldn't touch or kiss Jimin anymore. I didn't want that. "Alright, I'll be sure to keep that in mind." I said with a smile. "So when does this radiation start?" I asked.

"Today. We need you inside the lab as quickly as possible. Once you're administered the radiation, we have to up the dosage on your chemo pills. Do you still have your antidepressants and pain killers?" she asked.

"Umm...yeah, I haven't used them" I said slowly.

"Good because after today, you're going to need them." She said sternly as she got up. "Follow me, we can't waste anymore time." She added as she walked out of her office. I got up and followed her willingly.

The lab was cold and dark as I watched the technicians accessing some data in their computer. There I was, naked in a hospital gown and inside a metal machine. 

"Alright Jungkook, you're going to see some red lights and feel a light sensation on your skin." My doctor announced through a speaker.

"Alright." I called back, not knowing if she even heard me or not.

After two minutes, the red lights came on and I did feel something on my skin. 

Was it the radiation? 

Was it the poison that will infiltrate me body and slowly wither me away?

 I closed my eyes and tried not to think about that thought. Instead I thought of Jimin and his beautiful smile. He says he hated his smile but I loved it.

"Alright Jungkook you're finished." My doctor announced. I slowly opened my eyes and soon was pulled out of the machine.

I saw the eyes of the doctors and technicians. They were sad in a way as if they were looking at a corpse. All around were x-rays of my body, especially the parts where the illness was more dominate.

"How do you feel Jungkook?" my doctor asked?

I looked over to her and shrugged. "I dunno, am I supposed to feel anything?" I asked.

My doctor nodded over to a technician and he stood behind me. I didn't understand what was going on until my body spasm with a lightning bolt of pain. My voice was gone and in its place was a silent cry. I fell to me knees as my hands automatically clutched my stomach. It hurt so much that the pain was unbearable.

"The radiation is taking full effect, someone give him a temporary pain killer." My doctor said as she walked up to me. "Jungkook sweetheart listen to me carefully. This will only be the beginning of what your body will be going through. We are going to give you stronger pain killers, along with the new chemo pills." She said as she lifted my chin.

Bitch...

"Jungkook, it's all up to your body now.  From now on, things are going to change inside you." she said with a small smile.

Bitch...don't smile, please don't smile at my lowest. Please don't make me suffer.

All I could do was weakly nod before I fell into a sea of darkness.

 Please don't remind me that I'm going to die...

A/N: Okay, you can bring out the tissues again.