Ch 33: Jimin [21+]

Jungkook stared at me as a half smile crept upon his face. I felt my face heat up and I knew I was red as a tomato. "Jimin...what are you trying to say?" he asked as he trailed his strong hands up my thighs. I bit my lip as I held in a moan.

"Jungkook, I'm your present, well technically I'm giving you my virginity as a present." I whispered. Jungkook continued to stare at me, possibly trying to figure out if this was a joke or not.

Damn-it...I knew this would not-

"Okay Jimin..." he replied.

"What?" I blurted out dumbly.

Jungkook smiled a bit as he then flipped me over so that he was on top. His lean muscles pressed gently against my small frame. I closed my eyes and inhaled his sweet scent. "Jimin this is the best Christmas present ever" he whispered as his breath against my skin felt invigorating. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked as he leaned up and straddled my legs.

I propped myself on my elbows and nodded. "Yeah, I've been thinking about it for a long time. "I'm ready when you are." I added.

Jungkook nodded as he picked up the red condom and looked at it. His cheeks held a tint shade of red as he looked at me, and then back to the condom. 

"Umm...Jungkook, can you turn out the lights?" I asked. 

A crucial thought came to mind. What if he saw my scars? I didn't want Jungkook to find out my other secret. I didn't care if he saw the scars on my legs since I could just blame my parent but I won't take off my shirt. I didn't want to Jungkook to see the scars on my chest and arms. 

Jungkook gave me a funny look but obeyed my command. He ran back to the bed and resumed his position on my legs. "Alright Jimin...just to let you know, I've never done this either, but I have seen it done once...in a movie." Jungkook chuckled at his words.

"Okay Jungkook...just be gentle" I mumbled. Jungkook nodded and slowly pulled down his pajama pants half way.

I've seen my share of cocks on gay porn and anime yaoi pictures. 

Jungkook on the other hand, was a natural god in his own right. His cock was huge and when I mean huge I mean H-U-G-E. Compared to my average sized one, I was a bit withdrawn from even having sex with him. I was afraid he was going to rip me in half with that massive beast. 

Then again the thought of being ripped in half was somewhat satisfying. But what was really amazing was how perfectly sculpted it was. His shaft was at perfect length, probably nine or ten inches tops, and the head was bulged, with a bit of pre-cum leaking out.

I watched as Jungkook opened the wrapper and pulled out the latex. It was dripping with some liquid substance. I felt Jungkook tense up as he continued to move on and slid the latex over that beautiful master piece he called a penis. 

He then looked over to me and smiled. I smiled back and reached down and pulled on my pajama pants. It stung a little due to some scars that haven't fully healed yet and as I managed to get my pants and boxers down, my own little work of art sprung like a clown out of the box. Jungkook's eyes widened as his lips tugged with a smile of satisfaction. I felt relieved I passed his inspection test on my penis but the best part hadn't even come yet.

"I want to try something...don't worry" he said as he trailed his eyes down to my thighs. I felt insecure as he frowned at the scars. "I can make the pain go away.." he whispered as he bobbed his head down and planted sweet kisses on my scars.

An unknown feeling rose within me as It started in the pit of my gut and slowly progressed throughout my body. Jungkook's kisses felt like clouds hovering over my skin. His touch was like fire. My stomach tingled and my mind was racing as I was reaching the point of no return.