Last Memory

Jungkook's Pov

Beep

Beep

Beep

The beating of my heart slowly rose and fell.

I was at my end

I looked around my room as the memories came and went. My best memory was Christmas Eve when I made love to Jimin for the first time.

I looked around some more and I saw Luna sitting by my bed. She was next to the machine and her smile was turned into a wrinkled frown. I didn't want her to be sad.

Please smile for me 

My parents were there too. My mother was sobbing but my father stood quite as his strong arms tried to hold her from falling.

Beep

Beep

My chest felt funny.

Luna looked at the machine and her eyes become glossy.

Jin and Namjoon entered my room and Namjoon told me something but I couldn't understand him.

Everything was on mute.

Beep

Beep

My heart felt funny.

It's telling me to sleep.

It's telling me to rest.

It's telling me to die.

Not yet.

I wanted to wait for Jimin.

Everyone suddenly turned around and looked at the door as Jimin ran in, along with Taehyung and Jisoo.

They all looked beautiful

Jimin ran up to my side as his face was stained with tears. He told me something but all I  could make out was my name and "I love you".

"I love you too. I'll always love you and I'll always be with you." I said to him.

Jimin cried as I felt his warm hands upon my cold, lifeless hand.

Everything around me began to fade.

Beep

Beep

My heart felt funny.

It's telling me to sleep.

It's telling me to rest.

It's telling me to die.

I was ready.

No more pain.

No more tears.

Beep

My mother sobbed even harder as she buried her face in my father's chest. 

Jin and Namjoon were crying too.

Jisoo stood with her hands covering her mouth as tears rippled down her cheeks, messing up her make-up.

Jimin was screaming and calling for me.

Beep

Everything around me became dim.

I saw Taehyung  pulling Jimin away and restrained him before Jimin could hurt himself.

I watched as Jimin held his hand out for me.

I wanted to reach for those hands.

I wanted those hands to give me life.

Jimin...don't forget me

Beep

Taehyung make sure you keep your promise. Make sure you take care of Jimin for me.

Beep

Jisoo, don't ever stop being who you are. Take care of Jimin too and watch over him.

Beep

I couldn't see anything anymore as my eyes slowly closed, a small bunny smile tugged to my lips.

Beep....

My heart finally stopped beating.

I was at rest.

I was happy.

I love you Park Jimin.

Goodbye.