Ch 19: Jimin

I was horrified when Jungkook got paired up with Taehyung. It was like a tragedy, except no one really died. I texted Jungkook after school and he told me the reason why he was stuck with Taehyung. I thought it was a dumb reason but I bet Taehyung begged Mrs. Hann to be with Jungkook. 

"This is bullshit!" Jisoo muttered as we waited for the bus. Friday had already come as quickly as I hoped for. All week I've been texting Jungkook and both of us couldn't wait for tonight.

"The bus seems to be coming late." I said, looking at the time on my phone.

"Ugh! I hate waiting!!" she complained. I felt bad for her since she wore those black stilettos again. I never understood why she would not dress up like that for school. People wouldn't call her a freak at all.

"Hey Jisoo, what do you think about Jungkook sitting with Taehyung?" I asked. The thought had been bothering me for a while.

Jisoo looked over to me with a grin. "To be honest, I think Taehyung likes Jungkook and I mean he likes him." she said with a smile.

"What? I don't think Kim Taehyung is gay. He hates gays! He even said it to me before shoving me into a locker." I informed.

"Well, believe what you want but captain douche bag is gay." She stated.

We waited another ten minutes until the bus finally showed up. I had to force Jisoo not to curse out the bus drive. He was mad enough that he had to drive to this side of Busan just to pick up two simple teenagers. When we got to the movies, Jungkook was outside waiting for us. He had his hands casually in his pockets and his gorgeous bunny smile was already settled on his lips.

"Hey guys!" he called out as we got off the bus.

"Jungkook!!" Jisoo squealed as she ran and hugged him.

I followed after her, my face began to burn as I looked into Jungkook's eyes. I felt the butterflies fluttering around. I wanted to do more than just hug him, but I settled to a simple kiss on the cheek.

"So, you guys ready for the movie? I bought the tickets." Jungkook said as he gave out our tickets.

"Aww you're a gentlemen!!" Jisoo beamed.

Jungkook smiled bashfully as he rubbed the back of his head. "Thanks. Hey we better get inside. The movie is about to begin." He informed.

We entered the theater and found three empty seats towards the back. I sat in the middle while Jisoo sat to my right and Jungkook sat to my left. As the movie began, there was a sex scene, between a guy and a girl. I felt tightness in my lower region as I imagined that was Jungkook and I doing it. I watched as the girl was getting it doggie style and the guy she was with was fucking hot.

But Jungkook is even hotter.

"Damn, I wonder if it hurts." Jisoo mumbled.

"I heard it feels like taking a dump." Jungkook replied. I went into a giggling fit as Jisoo had a priceless look in her face.

As the movie progressed, it was mostly sex and zombies. There were a few scenes that scared the hell out of me, but mostly everything was gory. Half way through, I noticed Jungkook was no longer interested in the movie as he was texting someone.

I ignored it at first, thinking it was probably his cousin checking up on him but after another twenty minutes, I began to get annoyed. Jungkook seemed annoyed as well as every time his phone buzzed, he'd let out a frustrated sigh. Finally, as the movie was ending, Jungkook got up and left.

"Guys tell me what happens, I'll be outside. I need to take this." He said in a hurry.

The movie ended with everyone dying and the zombies taking over the world. I heard there was an alternate version, but you would have to pay more to see it.

"Dude, this movie sucked ass." Jisoo commented as we walked out of the theater and met up with Jungkook at the front. 

He was still texting.

A tinge of jealousy was getting to me. I knew It wasn't really my business but I was dying to know who it was that was bothering Jungkook so much. Did he give his number to a girl? If that was the case I'll just bury myself six feet under and die.

"Sorry guys, my cousin was pestering me about something." He said, putting the phone away. "He's coming to pick me up, do you want him to drive you guys home?" he asked.

"Can we come over to your place?" Jisoo asked, batting her long eyelashes.

"Umm...not tonight. I have to get up early in the morning." He replied.

Jisoo's face fell, as did mine. I was really looking forward to going over to his house again. I liked his house a lot.

"But...i'll text you guys later and maybe during the weekend." He added. I instantly thought about what happened in the treatment center, how we made out in the guys bathroom. I was so looking forward to that again.

"Okay Jungkook, I'll see you tomorrow then." I grinned as I grabbed Jisoo's arm and pulled her towards the bus.

----

I parted ways with Jisoo and walked up to the front door of my house. As I opened it, I was slapped in the face by the smell of weed. It was so overwhelming that I nearly fell over with a headache.

My father and a few of his drug buddies were sitting on the couch, all smoking a blunt. I felt my stomach cringe with disgust. As much as I hated my father, I especially hated his friends. They always would stare at me.

"Jimin, its lovely to see you" one of his friends acknowledged me.

"Hi." I muttered. I really didn't want to talk to them.

My father was so high that he didn't even know I was in the room at all. His eyes were blood shot and his head was cocked back as if he was in some sort of dream state.

"Your mother is busy upstairs so don't disturb her, okay?" his other friend slurred.

I nodded my head and quickly walked up the stairs. I saw a light on down the hall where my mother's room was. Curious, I walked up to it and peeked through the crack and saw that she was with a client.

Bile wanted to release itself from the pits of my stomach as I took a step back and ran into my room. I felt so sick to my stomach. I still didn't understand how I could come back to a place like this every night. 

My chest cringed as I felt my veins pulse. I was having an urge, an urge to cut myself.

I haven't cut myself in a week, but this feeling was too much to bear. I ran to my bed and peeked under, that same box of razors was waiting for me. As I extended my arm out to grab it, my phone buzzed. I let out a sigh and debated whether I should pick it up or not.

My phone buzzed again.

I groaned as I got up and grabbed my phone.

It was a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook:

"I can't wait for tomorrow. Do you know why?"

I thought of many reasons, but still answered.

Me:

"I don't know...why?"

As I waited, I began to hear my mother's ghostly moans. It was so degrading.

My phone buzzed again.

Jungkook:

"Let me give you a hint. The men's bathroom. ;)"

I felt a smile come along as I knew what he meant. He wanted to make out again. I would have preferred a comfortable place like his bed room, but as long as my lips were on Jungkook's, I didn't care where we did it.

Me:

"I definitely can't wait for tomorrow too. I'll see you then."

I looked back to the box of razors and decided not to touch them again.