Ch 11: Jimin

The next day in school I saw Jungkook again, but I couldn't talk to him, because those fucking jocks were hanging around him like flies. They wouldn't even let him out of their sight and when I passed by, one of them threw a paper ball full of chewed gum at me.

"Eat it freak!" Taehyung called out as he and his friends busted out laughing like hyenas. Jungkook stood quiet. Sympathy was all his eyes gave me.

I remembered what he told me before, about ignoring them. But it was hard when all they were saying was freak, fag, and a lot of other mean things.

"Hey Jimin, I went to the strip club the other night, man your mother sucks at giving a blow job. She should just stick to prostitution." Taehyung added more salt to my already opened wound.

I felt my chest tighten as the tears wanted to burst. 

I hung my head low as I walked off to my class. I could still hear them laughing.

Shut up! Stop laughing...stop...you're killing me, you're really killing me...

"Taehyung, I thought you had a girlfriend? Is she that bad that you had to go to a strip club to get a feel?" I heard Jungkook say out loud.

Taehyung quickly stopped laughing. His friends on the other hand, continued to do so. 

A small smile settled upon my lips as I walked away with a small sigh. 

Once again my prince charming has saved the day.

----

In Advanced Zoology, we had to dissect a deer head. That required gloves, an apron, goggles, and a strong gut when it came to blood. Since I normally find the sight of my own blood to be a thrill, it didn't affect me at all.

"I want to touch its brain" Jisoo said as she picked up the scalpel and examined it, making sure it's point was crisp and sharp.

"Fine.." I replied, looking over to Jungkook's table.

We were supposed to have two or three to a group. Jungkook was with a group of eight, all hurdled around the table as Jungkook was caught in the middle.

"Ewww...I don't want to touch that!" one girl squealed.

"Dude, I'm meeting my girlfriend after this, I'm definitely not touching that shit." Another replied.

"Guys, I'll dissect this. Just write down the answers and give them to me once I'm done." Jungkook replied casually.

"You are so strong Jungkook." One slut remarked as she slid her arm around Jungkook's waist.

I felt a tinge of jealousy rise within me. But why was I Jealous? it's not like he likes her or anything. Jisoo says he's gay, but I don't believe her. He's too cute, too popular, and too real to be gay.

"Okay class, start your dissections" Mrs. Hann announced.

I heard ewws and squeals as a few people ran out to throw up in the hallway. Apparently their deer head had a tumor in it and the brain rotted away.

Jisoo was enjoying this project. She was precise when she cut. It was almost as if she did this for a living. Then again I never know what she does on her spare time.

"It's beautiful..." Jisoo whispered. Yeah, she definitely freaked me out.

"Guys! Are you writing down the answers?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, sorry dude, we forgot" one of the jocks replied. Jungkook let out a sigh of frustration. Just as he was about to say something, the bell rang, and the group he was with ran out the class, leaving Jungkook to clean up the mess alone.