Ch 22: Jungkook

Jimin didn't answer my text and I wondered if he was working late or if he was asleep. Jisoo texted me as well, asking about Jimin and I told her I didn't know. 

I was beginning to get worried. 

"Taehyung what's the hold up!" I called out. I was sitting in the middle of his living room, watching some cartoon show about three kids in the suburbs. When I got there, a maid opened the door and told me to wait in the living room. Apparently Taehyung wanted to take a shower before he saw me. He could have done it before I came.

"I'm coming!" Taehyung called back . I heard footsteps rushing down the steps, then a small chuckle.

"It's about damn time.." I paused on my words as I got a good look of Taehyung. He looked...hot. I mean he was seriously hot, and I don't even like the guy.

Taehyung had on a pair of black Gucci pajama pants that hung dangerously low on his waist. I could practically see his crotch lines and his perfectly built abs. 

He noticed me staring him, which earned a smile. "I'd normally say this to girls, but do you like what you see?" he asked as he approached the couch.

"No..I um...No.." I stammered. I didn't even dare to blush.

"Good, because it would so make this moment really awkward if you did" he said, sitting next to me.

The dead silence between us was a bit uncomfortable, that was until Taehyung decided to put on a movie. "So...how do you feel about a horror flick?" he asked, putting in the DVD anyways.

I shrugged my shoulders as I didn't care what we saw. The movie began to play and the opening scene was some stupid bimbo running around half naked in the woods. The killer was close behind as his dark red eyes surveyed his prey.

"Stupid bitch, she's definitely going to die." Taehyung commented. I shook my head and continued to watch. She did die, a slow death, but it was typical for a horror flick.

Half way through the movie, I noticed Taehyung had inched closer to me. Maybe I was just imagining it. Ever so often I would look to the side and see Taehyung doing a suggestive gesture. Either he was buckling his hips up, an attempt to get comfortable on the couch, or his finger would be involuntary tracing his lips. He caught me looking at him a few times and it was beginning to get really weird.

A sex scene came up and it was between some slut and a jock, which earned a smile from Taehyung. I've seen the movie before, but apparently Taehyung had the unrated version. I basically was watching porn and gore. I felt so disgusted that I took out my phone and checked to see if Jimin had text me yet. 

Is he mad at me?...But there shouldn't be a reason for him to be mad. Maybe he is busy or he could be asleep. Yeah, that's right, he must be asleep.

"Are you expecting someone to text you?" Taehyung asked as his large brown eyes attached themselves to me.

I looked down to my phone, praying that Jimin would text me. "Not really, just checking just in case" I said, shutting my phone. 

"Is it Jimin?" he asked. He sounded annoyed.

"Yeah, so what?" I said back in the same tone he used on me. "I'm here, hanging out with you. So just drop the subject." I added.

"Yeah, but you know what, I don't think it's going to work like that" he said, leaning closer to me.

"The fuck? You promised to leave him alone if I hung out with you! What more do you want from me Taehyung?" I hissed.

He smiled and suddenly pinned me down to the couch, straddling my waist.  His eyes had only one expression written on them.

Lust.

"T-Taehyung g-get the fuck off me!" I spat as I pushed hard against his nicely toned chest. The lust in his eyes was scaring me.

"Don't act dumb. I know you're gay Jungkook. I've seen you stare at me more than the movie. I did those gestures on purpose because it was bothering me since day one if you were gay or not." He said, grinding his hips playfully.

I held in a moan and pushed him off of me. "You're a sick fuck!" I spat, grabbing my coat. Taehyung grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall, his face was inches from mine.

"Am I? Or I just like to get what I want. You see Jungkook I have no problem with you being gay. It bothers me that you like a pathetic person like Park Jimin. He's just a little boy, what you need is a real man." He said, licking his lips.

"Dude, I thought you had a girl friend?" I asked, squirming in my spot.

"I did, but she's so last Sunday. I like guys and girls. You just so happen to be the first guy I want to fuck." He said as his hands slid dangerously low to my belt.

"Stop it! Get the fuck away from me Taehyung! I don't like you like that!" I hissed as I pushed him back. All of this was beginning to give me a headache as my stomach then churned and I felt the urge to vomit.

"I know you'll give into me. It's just a matter of time. Jimin won't give you the satisfaction you deserve. A beautiful guy like you needs to have a good fuck and I can gave it to you." he said as he pressed his finger against my chest and trailed it down to my belt.

"I can't even believe you! You're such a fucking hypocrite! You say you hate gay people, yet you're gay too!" I yelled. My stomach was becoming uneasy and I knew at that moment the medication was taking effect. "I like Park Jimin, he's different. He's not a slutty asshole who gets what he wants with a stupid smile.  He works hard for it." I added, holding my stomach.

"Dude, are you alright?" Taehyung asked, his face changed into a worried expression.

"I'm fucking fine!" I hissed. I wasn't fine at all since I was about to throw up. "Just do me a fucking favor and never speak of this to me again. I'm not becoming some submissive fuck buddy or anything. I just want to be friends." My body heaved over and that was the moment of truth.

Taehyung ran to my side and held me up by his strong arms. He pressed his body closer to mine on purpose as his warm breath was in my ear. "Keep saying that to yourself Jungkook, but in the end, I'll always get what I want. I promise you, I will have you, one way or another." He whispered sadistically into my ear.

My insides tightened up and out came my breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I fucking hate you Kim Taehyung.

A/N: The picture above is what Jungkook looks like in the story. ;3