Ch 13: Jimin

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to figure out just what am I going to do with myself. Jisoo said she was going to pick me up at six thirty, so by the time we got to the arcades, it will be seven. This was the first time I've ever hung out on a Friday night. 

I felt so...awkward.

I walked over to my dresser and took out a black pair of skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and a plain white t-shirt that hugged my body. It was my favorite shirt. I then reached into my closet and took out my favorite black hoodie and some black sneakers.  Finally, I fixed my hair to look somewhat decent and sprayed on abit of cologne. 

After I was done, I grabbed my phone and ran down stairs.

"Where the fuck are you going?" My father demanded. I froze on the spot.

"Out." I said, looking at him. He surveyed me carefully before speaking again.

"With whom?" he asked. "Is it a girl?"

"Yeah...it's a girl from school. Her name is...Hyori" I lied. If I would have said Jisoo, he probably would have beaten me again.

"Is she pretty?" he asked. 

"She's nice to look at" I said, looking to the side.

"Alright then, here" he said, taking out a condom and threw it at me. I gave him a quizzical look. "It's for protection stupid. I don't want the whore coming here trying to claim you as the father of some baby. Now get the fuck out of my sight." He spat.

I nodded a bit as I looked at the condom. It was an extra large.

I'm not even that big.

But I bet Jungkook is

I walked out the door and immediately saw Jisoo coming down the street. 

"Jimin" she called out as her long black hair swayed with her movements. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a red and black corset and some awesome black stilettos. All the piercings on her face were gone, except for her lip ring and her eyebrow ring.

"Hey Jisoo," I called back. Her smile widened as she got a better look at me.

"Wow, you look hot!" she said, hugging me tightly.

I felt my cheeks burn. This was so new to me, looking good and all. I actually felt  good about myself.

"Thanks" I muttered. "So are you ready?" I asked. What an obvious question.

"Yup-yup!" she chimed as she looped her arm around mine. The both of us sauntered off to the bus stop.

----

We made it to the arcades just in time, with ten minutes to spare. The air around us was humid, due to the massive amounts of people walking about. I saw couples here and there, mothers with their children, all laughing and having a great time just like a family should.

If only I could have a life like that..

"Wow, its packed out tonight! Sooo...I wonder what Jungkook's going to wear?" Jisoo asked, as she wiggled her eyebrow and nudged my side.

"I wonder too.." I said, not really listening to her. My eyes kept on wandering, all these people laughing and having a good time.

Happy.

Smiling.

"Jimin? Are you alright?" Jisoo asked, her tone was filled with concern.

 I don't know...am I alright?

"Yeah..i'm fine." I lied. I wasn't fine. I couldn't stop staring. My heart hammered against my chest. I felt my legs weaken beneath me. I wanted to be as happy and as lively as these people...

Why can't I be as happy as everyone else..

"Jisoo, Jimin!" I heard someone call out.

Jisoo and I both turned to see Jungkook coming out of a black hummer, the same one I saw a few days ago. He was wearing the same outfit from earlier, except he had those black sunglasses on.

"Jungkook!! You made it!" Jisoo called out with.

Jungkook nodded and looked between the both of us. "Wow, you guys look amazing." He said looking at the both of us carefully. "If I would have known this was a special occasion, then I would have at least changed." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

I felt my entire face burn with delight. I had look away, one from the embarrassment and two for the compliment.

"Well what the hell are we waiting for!!! Let go play some games!!" Jisoo shouted as she grabbed Jungkook's arm and my hand.

And soo...my night begins...

A/N: The picture above is what Jimin is wearing for the 'date'