Ch 30: Jungkook

It felt so good to finally tell Jimin how I really felt about him but I should have told him everything. I should have told him that I kissed Taehyung, and that I'm taking medications. But what I will never tell him was that I was dying. 

I wasn't ready to go that far yet. 

Was I being selfish? Maybe.

Halloween had finally come and Jin and Namjoon took the liberty of decorating the front door with sappy decorations for the trick-o-treaters.

"Jungkook, Namjoon and I are going to a Halloween party, are you sure you don't want to come?" Jin asked as he stood by my door. He had on a maid's outfit while Namjoon was dressed as a zombie.

"No thanks hyung, I'm a bit worried that I might mess things up if I throw up suddenly." I said with a small smile.

"Alright then Jungkook, if you need anything, please call us." he said as he left.

I had the whole house to myself. Technically I was supposed to give out candy to the little kids but I what I really wanted was for Jimin to come on over.

I took out my phone and send him a quick text.

Me:

"Hey Jimin, I have the whole house to myself for a few hours...you want to come over?"

As I waited I heard the faint sound of music from the distance. It was Taehyung and his huge Halloween party. I didn't go and he didn't text me about either.

BUZZ-BUZZ

I looked down to my phone and saw a reply from Jimin.

Jimin-ssi:

"Hey Jungkook, I'm actually at Taehyung's party. Its amazing! He invited me himself and apologized for being mean to me. You need to come over now!!"

My jaw dropped.

I read the message three then four times, trying to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Something about the message was way too weird. Taehyung hated Jimin, and he would never go out of his way to personally invite Jimin, let alone talk to him. But Jimin did say he was there and I didn't like that at all.

Me:

"I'm coming over right now."

As I waited for his reply I got dressed and ran down the stairs. Walking to his house would most likely take thirty minuets, and since Namjoon and Jin weren't home, I took one of the cars. 

My phone buzzed again as I got into the driver seat of Namjoon's Nissan Sentra. 

It was a text from Jisoo.

Jisoo:

"Jungkook please hurry over to Taehyung's house. I got a text from Jimin and I don't like the sound of it. I don't want to go in by myself."

So even Jisoo had her doubts too.

I revved the engine to life, backed up the car and drove all the way to Taehyung's house. As I got closer to his property, it became harder to maneuver the car around since there were cars and bikes everywhere. I managed to park near a street lamp that was walking distance and saw Jisoo standing by his mail box. I looked over to his house and saw strobe lights and heard loud techno.

"Jungkook!" Jisoo called out as she ran and hugged me. She was wearing her black corset with black skinny jeans and cat ears. "I think Jimin might be inside." She said.