Ch 7: Jimin

School was never fun on a Monday, especially if you're me.

"Hey Jimin, fetch" someone called out just as I was hit on the side of my face with a paper ball. I didn't have to look to guess who threw it at me, nor did I want to even read what stupidity they wrote on the paper. I heard people laughing, some were even commenting on how skinny and ugly I am.

Someone save me 

"Hey, leave him alone." I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

I turned my head to the side and saw that same guy from the treatment center. He was wearing a similar outfit from last time, but he still had that beanie and those black sunglasses on his eyes.

He actually stood up for me?

"Whatever dude" One of the jocks muttered as he and a group of sluts walked away. I stood in my spot as my mouth was ajar.

Did my prince charming actually come and save me?

I was speechless as I watched the guy walk up to me, his smile was just as sexy as his body. I began to tremble in my spot.

What if he's with those jocks? They didn't even threaten to kick his ass or anything. Was he actually for real? Did god strike pity on me and decide to give me some chance in life?

"Hey you shouldn't let them treat you like that. You need to stand up for yourself." The guy said with a small smile.

Stand up for myself, if only that were easy. 

"Thanks for the advice" I retorted. The guy blinked a few times, surprised with my attitude. "I'll keep that in mind when someone decides to throw another paper ball at me." I added with a hiss.

"Dude, chill out, I was just being nice." He said defensively.

 Being nice? If you want to be nice to me, then please save me from this insanity

"I don't need your help, trust me, you'll find out by the end of the day." I spat as I turned to walk away.

"Wait!" he said, grabbing my arm.  "What is your name?" he asked. 

Why the hell would he even care?

"Jimin" I muttered, swatting my arm away from him.

"Jimin..." he said as his smile grew just a bit.

"I have to go...to the bathroom..." I uttered. I didn't know why I even said that in front of him but that feeling of dread was crawling through my veins and I needed to suppress that feeling. I needed to be alone with that special someone. 

"Umm okay...I'll see you around." He replied as he hoisted his backpack over his shoulder and waltzed off.

If only he would understand that I wanted him to stay..

"Hey Jimin!" I heard Jisoo's voice call out. I didn't want to talk to her, not when I was having another moment.

"Not now Jisoo" I said as I hurried off into the bathroom and locked the door. It was empty as usual.

He was so nice to me...does that mean he actually cared about me?

I slid down the metal frame and pulled out my razor, its jagged teeth bit into my skin like a vampire.

But I pushed him away...

The razor dug deep into my skin as blood oozed out like a waterfall.

He was nice to me.

"Jimin? Are you alright?" I heard Jisoo's muffled voice from behind the door.

I don't know. Am I alright? Will I ever be alright? Will I see that guy again?

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute." I called back as the sting of the blade lingered. I washed up, fixed my wound and unlocked the door to the bathroom where Jisoo was waiting.