Ch 24: Jungkook

I was speechless when Jimin told us his secret. I would have never guessed his parents were abusive, especially to that degree. He cried a lot while telling us and I felt so bad for him. It was no wonder why he was so sad.

"Have you tried calling CPS?" I asked, taking a sip out of my soda. Jisoo decided to cheer Jimin up and bought him something to eat but he wouldn't eat it as he was too emotionally distressed.

"No, my father threatened me. He said if I even dared to call the cops or anything, he'll kill me." He whispered.

"Yeah, your father is a monster." Jisoo commented.

Jimin held his head down again as he looked like he wanted to disappear. I felt anger towards his parents. They were supposed to protect him, cherish him, not hurt him and neglect him. I couldn't allow that to happen.

 I needed to save him from that nightmare.

"Jimin, would you like to stay with me for a while?" I asked. I knew it was a big risk, especially since I didn't want Jimin to know that I was on chemo, or that I'm sick at all. I had to be extra careful if he decided to stay with me.

Jimin looked over to me as hope filled his eyes. "Why would you want to let a pathetic person like me live with you? I mean, you have the nice life, why ruin it?" he asked.

The word pathetic reminded me of Taehyung. He called Jimin pathetic and tried to seduce me. I still hated him for that.

"Jimin, you're not pathetic, in fact you're special. You are a smart and nice guy. I really like you a lot." I said, and I meant every word.

"Aww..." Jisoo cooed.

Jimin  looked away as a smile wanted to tug at his lips, but he prevented it. He wasn't ready to smile and I wasn't going to push him, but I would love to see him smile once more.

"I like you a lot too Jungkook..." he whispered. I felt my heart flutter in my chest.

"AWWWW" Jisoo said louder. "You guys are soo adorable together!!" she added.

I shook my head at Jisoo's immaturity. Jimin needed someone and I wanted to be that someone for him. "So what do you say Jimin? Do you want to stay with me for a while?" I asked.

Jimin looked straight into my eyes and nodded. "Yeah, I would like that very much."

"I'm glad." I said. "I'm sure Jin and Namjoon wouldn't mind. They are good people." I added as I got up from the table.

"Alright...I'll take your word for it." he replied. "I need to use the bathroom first, I want to clean myself up before I go to your house" he added as he walked off to the bathroom.

"I'll come with you!" Jisoo beamed.

"Jisoo! I'm going to the men's room!" Jimin hissed.

"So? I wanna come too!" she whined. Jimin let out a defeated sigh as he continued to walk to the bathroom.

"Guy's I'll call my cousin and ask him. Meet me here when you're finished." I said, taking out my phone.

As I was about to dial his number, a text message came through. I checked to see who it was.

It was Taehyung

Taehyung:

"I can't stop thinking about you. I wanted to fuck you so badly today in Zoology, but I was a good boy and I kept to myself. But don't worry Jungkook, I will have you, I always get what I want."

I scoffed abit and texted back.

Me:

"Dude, get a life."