Ch 9: Jimin

Stupid Taehyung...always messing things up. Now that guy won't talk to me at all!

"He's in my math class" Jisoo whispered as we both took down some notes that Ms. Hann was administering.

"He is?! What's his name?" I asked, looking over to her. I mentally slapped myself earlier for not getting his name and wimping out.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook. He's from Seoul." She said, looking down to her notes. "I couldn't stop staring at him, he's very good looking. Is he gay?" she asked, looking over to me.

"I don't know...he doesn't seem gay to me." I replied honestly. "Maybe he's Bi" I added, looking over to Jungkook. He was chatting away with Taehyung and some of the other preps. He fits in so well with them.

"Nah, I think he's gay" Jisoo replied as she flipped the page of her book. "I've seen girls swoon over him today and he didn't even seem fazed by any of them. He's definitely gay." She added.

I looked down to my notes,  my shaky handwriting looked back up to me. If Jungkook really was gay, then maybe...

"I heard he lives in the rich side of Busan" Jisoo commented.

I felt my heart sink.

Great he's definitely not going to hang out with me. He's a rich boy!

"Oh...that's...cool" I muttered.

"I don't know Jimin...he seems really nice. He's not like most of these preppy douche bags." Jisoo whispered.

"Well...I dunno.."

"Jimin, it's written all over your face! You like him!" she said a bit loud. Our teacher glanced towards the back of the class as did some other students.

I glared at Jisoo before returning to my notes.

----

"You should ask him out" Jisoo said as we both walked to the bus stop. I felt like we were the only ones who took the bus, while everyone else drove to school.

"Jisoo, please, like he would ever look at me again." I spat. "I bet Taehyung filled his head with so much shit that he's going to have a headache for a week." I added, looking down to the ground.

"Dude, that's nasty" Jisoo replied.

"I was being sarcastic" I hissed.

"Hey does this bus go to the Busan private community?" someone asked.

"Yeah, it does" I answered as I looked over to whoever spoke. My eyes nearly popped out as I saw Jungkook standing at the bus stop.

"Jimin right? I didn't think I'll see you again. Hey sorry about earlier if I embarrassed you or something like that." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You never told me he knew your name.." Jisoo whispered.

I shot her a glare as I then looked back to Jungkook. "No...it's nothing. I just had a rough morning, that's all." I lied.

"Oh, okay." He replied. "So where do you live?" he asked as his brown eyes surveyed me.

"Umm...in a house?" I said, almost like a question. Jungkook chuckled to my response.

He chuckled! No one ever found my responses funny!

"I mean what street do you live in?" he asked.

"I live-"

"He lives near you" Jisoo interrupted.

My eyes widened as I gawked at her. She smiled some more and flipped her black hair to the side.

"Oh that's cool, we should definitely hang out." Jungkook responded.

"That sounds great!" Jisoo replied once again. Someone should tape her mouth shut. "Hey lets meet up at the arcade Friday night!" she added.

"Oh, yeah I know where that is. It's by the beach right? Cool, I can't wait then." He said with a bunny smile.

I felt so sick to my stomach. I never and I mean never go out on a Friday night. If I never go out with Jisoo, what makes them think I'll go out with Jungkook? He'll probably think I'm just some loser with no sense of fun.

"So are you in Jimin?" Jungkook asked as those deep brown eyes held my attention.

"Yeah, I'm in" I mumbled although mentally I was screaming. 

Jisoo let out a squeal as she bear hugged me. Jungkook smiled with a nod and reached into his pocket. "Here's my number, call me or text me." He said as he gave me and Jisoo his number.

I was speechless.

----

When I got home that night, I fixed up dinner for my parents and locked myself in my room. Normally I would curl up into a ball and cut myself, but I decided not to.

I took out Jungkook's number and read it over and over until I memorized it.

Jungkook

The boy I just met today.

Jungkook

The boy who stood up for me.

Jungkook

The boy who was nice to me.

Jungkook

The boy who asked me out.

Jungkook

My prince charming.