Ch 8: Jungkook

My thoughts were all over Jimin as I walked into my first class of the day. I didn't know what his problem was but I was trying to be nice to him. Back in Seoul, if I saw someone getting picked on I always helped them.

"You must be Jeon Jungkook." The teacher addressed.

"Yup that's me" I said with a cool smile.

"Well, I hear you're from Seoul, am I correct?" She asked. 

"Yup." I replied.

She smiled back to my response. "Well I don't know how they do it in Seoul, but here, we DO NOT WEAR SUNGLASSES IN SCHOOL" she barked.

I had to take a step back, one because of her sudden outburst and two because her breath stunk.

"Okay..." I said as I took them off.

I heard a few girls sigh with delight. 

If only they knew I was gay.

I took my seat next to some jock and then I realized it was the jock from before.

"Jungkook huh?" he asked as looked over to me. He and the other students, mainly sluts, were in the same class too.

"Yeah what about me?" I asked, my tone was flat.

The jock smiled as he extended out his hand to me. "Kim Taehyung, captain of the football team." He said.

"Nice to meet you." I said, shaking his hand.

"So since you're new here and all, I'm going to lay down the rules." He whispered. The teacher was already talking about the lesson for today.

Rules? Who the fuck do you think you are? The governor? 

"Alright lay them on me." I said with a forced smile.

"If you stick with me, you're considered cool in the school." 

"Umm that's it?" I said, suppressing a chuckle.

"Yeah, why?" he snarled.

"Oh its nothing.." I said, turning my attention to the teacher.

----

The rest of the day was pretty normal. I had a couple of classes with Taehyung and his friends and a few classes with no one I knew. In my math class, I saw that gothic girl that Jimin hung out with. She kept on staring at me, which creeped me out a lot.

It was finally last period, which meant Advanced Zoology. As I entered the class, I was greeted with a smile by my teacher. She was really pretty, with long red hair and bright green eyes. I think her name was Ms. Hann.

"Jeon Jungkook right?" she asked, her voice was nice and soft.

"Yeah that's me." I said for the millionth time that day.

"Welcome to Advanced Zoology. I'm sure you'll enjoy this class." She said, looking down to the paper in her hands. "You can sit anywhere you want, just as long as you have a partner for this calls. The maximum in a group is three." She added.

"Alright." I replied as I walked down the aisle of tables. I noticed a lot of people from my other classes, then I noticed him. 

Jimin was sitting in the farthest table, along with that gothic girl. They had an empty seat next to them, which meant they could have one more person in that group.

The Gothic girl was the first to notice me and nudged his shoulder. He quickly turn his head around and saw me, his eyes widened.

As I was about to say hi, an arm looped around my neck and pulled me to the side.

"Hey Jungkook! Isn't this a small world?" Taehyung beamed.

"Yeah...small indeed." I replied as I managed to escape his grip.

"You weren't planning on sitting back there with the freaks were you?" he asked suspiciously.

I looked over to Jimin, who was still staring at me.

"What's so wrong about them?" I asked, looking over to Taehyung.

"Dude, if you want to keep a good rep in this school, then I suggest you stay away from them, especially Park Jimin. He's a loser." Taehyung informed.

 A loser?! The only loser here is you! You fucking dick! Picking on the innocent just to suppress your fake ego around these fake people. People like you make me sick.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." I replied as I looked back to Jimin. He just sat there, his head hung low with shame. 

I didn't see a loser in him.

I saw a boy who needed to be saved.