Ch 41: Jimin

I was all jittery as I waited outside for the Limo. Namjoon was standing beside me, along with Jin.

"I see someone can't keep still" Namjoon remarked as he patted my shoulder. 

"I'm just excited for junior prom." I said with a sheepish smile.

"I remember junior prom...it was... such a long time ago.." Namjoon said as he glanced off into space. "But anyways...I want you to have fun Jimin and I'm sure Jungkook wants you to have fun too." He smiled.

I exhaled a deep breath as I looked down the empty street. "I'm just worried about him. I feel like I'm being selfish in going to prom without him." I said as I closed my eyes and sighed. "I just...don't know."

"Jimin you have been a wonderful help to us and Jungkook. Think of this as a night off." Jin spoke. "Jungkook really wants you to go, in fact we all believe you should go." he added.

"Will he be alright without me? I mean he really isn't close with his parents."

"Don't worry about them." Namjoon said as he looked down the street. I glanced over and saw the Limo turning into our block and I could see Jisoo looking out the window.

"Jimin! Oh my god! It this for fucking real?" She shouted.

I laughed hard at her comment and watched as the limo drove up in front of us. Jisoo jumped out and immediately bear hugged me. "You look amazing Jisoo." I said as I looked her up and down.

Jisoo smiled and twirled around. She had on a black, strapless silk dress that clung to her body shape very nicely. Her hair was done up in a sort of forties style with a flaming red flower poking out. To complete her look she had on a nice pair of black stilettos. "I feel amazing! And you look awesome!" she beamed.

I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Thanks Jisoo." I replied shyly.

"Oh! Let me take a picture!" Jin said as he took out his camera and fumbled around with the lens. Jisoo took her place next to me and wrapped her arm around mine. Jin looked up to us and studied our pose. "Jisoo sweetheart move abit closer to Jimin." he said as he waved her hand to the side.

Jisoo and I gave each other uneasy looks but did as told. She pushed her body closer on my arm and I could feel the goose bumps off of her. With a count to three Jin took the picture and examined it. "Oh! Marvelous!" he beamed as he walked off into the house.

"You two have fun! Jimin I'll text you when something comes up" Namjoon informed as he followed his boyfriend into the house.

------

The inside of the gymnasium was decorated to look like New York City. It was dark and edgy with strobe lights and silver and gold speaks. 

"Wow...they went all out this year for junior prom" Jisoo said as she glanced around. There were couples everywhere. Some were sitting by tables while others were dancing on the dance floor. The music was a fast moving techno, which was pretty good, but I didn't know how to dance to techno.

Technically I couldn't dance at all.

"I see Taehyung." Jisoo said as she nudged my shoulder. I looked to where she pointed and saw Taehyung dancing in the crowd with a blonde slut. Her skirt was rising pretty high and I could have sworn her boob was peeking out of her low cut dress. "Some whore's just don't get it." Jisoo spat.

"C'mon Jisoo lets-"

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight we have a special musical guest stars for you."

I looked over to Jisoo who looked over to me in confusion. I never heard anything about musical guest stars at prom. I bet it was probably some cheesy pop singer. Just then all the lights went really low and everyone seemed to had stopped what they were doing.