Ch 32: Jungkook

Jimin and I have gotten a lot closer since Halloween. We hung out alot and went on a few dates to make up for everything that's happened.

 Jisoo was doing much better since the effects of the heroin left her system. We asked her if she wanted to file charges on Taehyung for assault, but she denied the request and said it was pointless seeing as Taehyung's family had great lawyers.

I no longer talked to Taehyung and I deleted his number from my phone. I bought Jimin a new phone since I felt bad for breaking his old one. Well technically Taehyung landed on it after I punched him. 

When we went back to school, I avoided Taehyung at all costs. Some people whispered things behind my back, but I didn't care. I had Jimin and Jisoo, the two greatest friends a dying guy could ever have.

It was winter break which meant school was out for two weeks and Christmas was tomorrow. 

"Jungkook! Jimin is here!" I heard Jin announce.

I immediately jumped off my bed and sprinted down the stairs. Namjoon and Jin gave me funny looks as I waited impatiently for them to open the door.

"What? I'm just happy to see my friend." I smiled innocently. They didn't know that Jimin was my boyfriend, in fact they didn't know I was gay.

Namjoon shrugged as he opened to door and greeted Jimin with a smile. Jimin smiled back as he walked inside, on his shoulder was his backpack since he was sleeping over for the week.

"Alright Jungkook, your cousin and I are going to be out all night. If you two need anything, please call us." Namjoon informed.

"Alright hyung." I replied.

"Okay Mr. Kim." Jimin added.

Namjoon smiled in satisfaction and left with my cousin. They were going to a Christmas party downtown and they were going to stay at a hotel for two days. That left the whole house for Jimin and I.

"So...what do you want to do?" I asked as I closed the door and locked it. Jimin looked down to his feet as his face held a blush. I always loved it when he blushed.

"I brought some stuff and I got you a present." He mumbled. I smiled softly as I looped my arm around his waist and brought him in for a quick kiss.

"Thanks, you can put it under the tree and we'll open it tomorrow." I said as I lured him up the steps.

"No, it's not an ordinary present. You'll see when we get to your room." He said as he passed by me and went up the steps.

I was so curious about his present that I almost forgot to give him his. I had it on my bed and as Jimin opened the door to my room, his face light up like the Christmas tree downstairs. 

"Wow...Jungkook, is that for me?" he asked as he approached my bed.

On my bed was a brand new stereo with six interchangeable disk chambers, a DVD player, and a karaoke machine all in one. It even had a mini TV screen where you can see yourself and read the words as you sing the karaoke, and I think it might have internet connection too.

"Yup, that's for you." I beamed.

Jimin walked up to his gift and gently traced his hand along it. "I like it...thank you Jungkook." He whispered.

"You're welcome" I said as I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "So what did you get me for Christmas?" I asked softly. I felt Jimin tense up and shrug.

"I don't know if I want to give it to you since your present is way better than mine." He mumbled sadly.

I turned him around and passionately kissed him. He he was caught off guard, but still enjoyed it anyways. "Jimin, anything you'll give me is perfect." I said as I held him close.

"Alright...let's change into our pajamas." He said as he grabbed his backpack. "Then I'll give you the gift." He added as he walked towards my bathroom.

"Wait don't go in there!" I said as I stopped him. "I'll get changed in there, you can change in my room." I added as I grabbed my pajamas and ran inside. I knew Jimin was confused, but I couldn't allow him to see my medications all over the place. I quickly ran about and put them under the sink and got changed. I wore a white shirt and some baggy black pajama pants.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Jimin was already dressed. He wore black and blue pajama pants with a tight long sleeved black shirt. He looked at me from head to toe as his face held a deep blush.

"Al-alright I'll go get your present" he mumbled as he walked over to his backpack and took out a Santa Clause hat and a reindeer headband. I wanted to fall over laughing but I kept a straight face. "Put this on" he said as he handed me the Santa hat. I did as told and watched as he placed his reindeer head band on. A smile played on my lips as I waited for his next move.

"I like the present" I said as I played with the hat. Jimin smiled a bit as lured me over to the bed. I arched my brow in confusion but he nodded his head for me to lay down.

What is he planning...

I did as told and laid comfortably on my bed. Jimin then climbed onto the bed and straddled me.

"Santa, I've been a bad boy this year...I want you to punish me" he said in a mocking seductive manner as he reached into his pocket and flicked a red condom at me.

---**---

A/N: * Casually slides over a bottle of holy water.* You're going to need this ;D