Ch 25: Jimin

For the first time in a very long time, I slept peacefully. Namjoon and Jin were nice enough to let me stay for a few days. When they asked, Jungkook told them that my parents went going out of town and they needed me to stay with a friend. I wasn't planning on staying forever, but just long enough for the situation at home to clear off. My parents haven't even contacted the police or anything. 

That showed how much really cared about their only son.

Jisoo wouldn't stop texting me. All she wanted to know is what we were doing. I told her Jungkook and I talked for a bit and I settled down in my room. I even told her we were official. She texted a lot of smiles and asked me if I had sex with him yet. I didn't even answer that text because that's how ridiculous it was.

"Jimin, Jungkook! It's time for school." Jin called called out. I was nervous about going to school because now that Jungkook and I are going out, people will start to talk. I didn't want Jungkook's reputation to go downhill all because he's going out with me.

"Jimin, c'mon" Jungkook said as he knocked at my door. I was still wearing the same outfit from yesterday and I had no school supplies with me. Jungkook was nice enough to lend me a pen and a notebook but I  had to make up an excuse to the teachers as to why I didn't come to school prepared. 

"Alright Jungkook." I called back. 

"I hope you both have a wonderful day in school." Jungkook's cousin remarked as he dropped us off in front of the building. I almost didn't want to get out of the car, but Jungkook pulled me out and assured me everything was going to be alright.

"Jimin, there is nothing to be ashamed of, we are together and no one can do anything about it." he said as he held my hand and walked up to the front doors.

"Yeah, but I don't have such a good rep in this school. People will make fun of us." I said, looking around.

"Let them, I don't give a shit what they say. They don't know us." he replied stiffly.

As soon as the doors opened, I felt the wave of pressure and anxiety sweep over. People were staring and some were even whispering. I gripped Jungkook's hand tightly as we continued down the hall.

"Hey Jungkook, nice to see you again." I heard Taehyung call out. I froze on thet spot which causing Jungkook to jerk back. I remembered that text Taehyung had sent me. I never told Jungkook because I didn't want him to worry.

"Jimin, it's okay, he's not going to do anything." He whispered as he glanced over to the jock. "Taehyung, its nice to see you too." He replied back.

Taehyung and his posse of whores and jocks approached us. As much as I hated to admit it, they all looked intimidating, especially Taehyung, with that boxy grin of his. I wanted to go run and hide in a corner.

I wanted to disappear.

"Soo...you're dating the freak? Nice job." One slut remarked.

"Dude, seriously? Are you like going crazy?" another added on.

Shut up...all of you..shut up and die!

"I really don't give a shit what you guys say. I'm dating Jimin and I'm happy with that." Jungkook spat.

They all rolled their eyes and moved along but Taehyung remained in his spot. 

"Taehyung lets go, these freaks are not worth our time." A blonde slut remarked.

 Taehyung's eye twitched as he turned around and punched the girl in the nose. The blonde slut fell to the ground screaming, her nose must have been broken.