Ch 14: Jungkook

We had the time of our lives.

In the arcades, Jimin and Jisoo had an argument over which Super Mario Brother is the best. Jisoo said Mario, and Jimin said Luigi.

"Mario!"

"No! Luigi!"

"I say Mario! He's the main character and he shoots fireballs out of his hands!!! Plus he has a red jumpsuit!!" Jisoo explained.

"I say Luigi! He's the younger brother and he has to put up with Mario's shit all the time!! Plus he has a green jumpsuit!! I like green!" Jimin retorted.

"I like Red! Bleh!" she spat, sticking her tongue out.

I had to hold on to the machine so I wouldn't fall over laughing. These two were hilarious together. I was especially surprised with Jimin. This was the most I heard him say since meeting him. He actually looked happier when he argued with Jisoo.

"Hey Jungkook, who do you prefer? Mario or Luigi!" they both asked in unison.

I didn't have to second guess on that.

"I like Yoshi! He's so adorable!" I replied with a cool smile.

They both stared at me blankly, then to each other. There was an awkward silence between the three of us. Finally one of us chuckled, the other giggled, and eventually we all were laughing our asses off.

"Yoshi is cute." Jisoo said, looking over to the food court. "Hey! Whose hungry??!" she beamed.

"I am!" I replied cheerfully. Jimin looked to the ground again.

"I guess I am.." he muttered.

Jisoo's smile remained the same as she waltzed off into the food court. Jimin and I stood behind, his head hung low as I looked around.

I grabbed a seat next to him and waited as Jisoo returned with a huge tray filled with fries, three large sodas and chicken nuggets. My eyes widened to the massive amounts of calories and artery clogging junk food.

"Yeah so what! I'm a fat ass who likes to eat." She spat as she sat down and shoved a french fry in her mouth.

"Umm...that makes two of us!" I said, popping a fry in my mouth. Jisoo nearly fell over laughing, some people who passed on stared at her with disgust.

As we ate, I noticed Jimin was just staring at the food, almost as if he was repelled by the smell itself.

"Jimin, are you okay? You haven't eaten anything." I remarked.

Jimin looked at me, his sad brown eyes reflected with a glimmer.

Is he crying?...

"I'm...I'm fine." He mumbled.

No...he's not fine.

"Here, at least have one fry. It pains me to see you sit there and not eat a thing." I said, picking up a fry.

"No..no its okay" he said with a squirm.

Its not okay...I don't want you to suffer...

"No! I don't want to hear it mister!" I said, mocking a parent. " Say ahh!!" I said, pushing the fry closer to him.

He let out a defeated sigh as he opened his mouth. I instantly popped the fry into his mouth and my finger got caught inside and as I slowly slid it out, I felt my cheeks burn. Jimin's face turned a crimson shade of red due to the awkward, unintended, intimate moment.

"Wow, I think I just cummed by watching the both of you." Jisoo commented.

Jimin and I looked away from each other. It was an awkward situation, but I actually liked it. His lips were soft against my finger, almost like clouds.

Breaking out of my thoughts, I looked down to my watch and realized I had to meet up with my cousin and Namjoon in ten minutes.

"Shit, we need to wrap this up, my cousin is coming soon." I said, stuffing a fry in my mouth.

"Oh! Did they say we can come over?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, but they want to make sure your parents are okay with it." I said.

"Yeah, my parents don't even care what time I get home, just as long as I stay out of trouble." She replied.

I looked over to Jimin who simply had his head down.

"Um..yeah.. my parents don't mind too." He muttered.

As I was about to say something, my phone buzzed.

"This must be them, I'll be right back." I said, leaving the table.

I looked down to my phone and saw that I received a text message.

From Taehyung.

Taehyung:

"Dude! WTF? I just saw you sitting with the freaks? Are you nuts?"

I was starting to get annoyed of this fucker.

Me: 

"Dude, chill. It's nothing special. We are just hanging out. Is that a fucking crime?!"

Taehyung:

"No...but I thought you had other plans?"

Me:

"You asked me if I had plans on Saturday. You never said anything about Friday! And why do you even care if I hang out with them or not?!"

I waited for his next text.

"Hey Jungkook, I think your cousin is here!" I heard Jisoo say.

I looked down to my phone and saw that Taehyung hasn't replied yet. He probably was either mad or just to fond of his ego to reply.

"I'm coming!" I called back.

"That's what he said!' Jisoo replied back, pointing over to Jimin. He squirmed in his seat as he put a pout and glared at Jisoo.