Ch 38: Jungkook

Jimin had finally gotten out of the hospital a week after that incident. Namjoon and Jin gladly accepted him to live with us and they even offered him a permanent stay. Jimin told them it wasn't for too long for that he might have to return home someday but I hoped it wouldn't be too soon.

I on the other hand was doing worse, health wise. I've vomited non-stop and it was official that I wasn't going back to school since my hair had fallen out and I had gone bald. 

My cousin called in for a nurse to come to the house twice a day and a tutor as well. The nurse was a really nice old lady and she had told me that her son died of a similar illness.

"He was so handsome, just like you." my nurse, Luna said to me as she took my blood pressure. "All the girls were always after him." She said with a smile chuckle.

"He must have been really gorgeous." I teased.

Luna laughed a bit and placed her stethoscope on my chest. "Yes he was. Oh do I miss that boy sometimes." She sighed as she traced the cold object around my chest. "Breath in dear, I need to hear your pulse." She said.

I inhaled deeply then exhaled after a few seconds. "Luna, you're so wonderful" I smiled.

"Oh, thank you dear. You're a very charming young man, and well mannered. You don't get those types of boys these days." She sighed as she put her stethoscope away.

"Umm...can I come in?" I heard Jimin say. I looked over to my door and saw him leaning against the frame.

"Oh please do come in, Jungkook is he your brother?" Luna asked. I chuckled and shook my head. 

"No, he's my boyfriend" I said as I motioned Jimin to the bed.

"Your boyfriend? Oh what a handsome young man indeed. But what happen to you dear? Did you fall?" she asked Jimin as she looked curiously at his cast.

Jimin's face slightly fell as he shook his head. "It's a long story." He said politely.

"Oh, I remembered my son had a boyfriend, he looked kinda like you, with girl jeans...I think you teenagers call them skinny jeans? Well anyways after my son died, his boyfriend killed himself just to be with my son." She sighed. "It's was almost like Romeo and Juliet. Really tragic. At least my son wasn't alone in the afterlife" she added.

Jimin and I gave each other uneasy looks to her comment. I had only prayed Jimin wouldn't do anything stupid when I was gone.

"Well it was nice talking to the both of you. I'll be back tomorrow for the usual." Luna said as she gathered her nurse bag and her hat. "If you need anything please don't hesitate to call me." She added as she patted my arm lightly with her soft fingers.

"I'll see you then Luna" I said as I watched her leave my room.

"She's really nice, I like her a lot." Jimin aid as he climbed onto my bed and snuggled closer to me.

"Yeah, I sort of feel bad for her though. She's all alone." I said as wrapped my arm around him. We both stood silent as the sound of the ocean outside filled the room. "Jungkook...do you think I'll end up doing what her son's boyfriend did?" Jimin whispered.

 "No, I know you won't." I said as I held him closer. "You're stronger than that." I added as I kissed his forehead.

"How come you always know what's best for me? It's like you were meant to be my savior." He said as he intertwined our fingers.

"No Jimin, you're the one who really saved me." I said as I brushed my other hand through his hair. "And for that I really- Ugh" I stopped mid-sentence as I lurched forward on the bed, my mouth instantly covered by my hand.