Ch 29: Jimin

Trigger Warning: this chapter with have depictions of strong violence. 

The entire week without Jungkook was torture to me. I felt so vulnerable and to make matters worse, the preppy assholes picked on me. Surprisingly enough, Taehyung didn't bother me all week, in fact he smiled at me the entire time. I didn't understand his motives, but as long as he didn't send me anymore threats on my phone, then I had nothing to worry about. 

"Dude, Halloween is in two days. What are we planning on doing?" Jisoo asked as we both waited at the bus stop.

"I really don't know. I don't have work thankfully" I said with a half smile.

Thankfully I won't have to see Minhyuk's face.

"Well when we get to Jungkook's house, let's see if he wants to hang out by the boardwalk. I heard they are putting up some nice Halloween attractions." She suggested.

"First, let's see if he is not still throwing up." I said as the bus finally came.

When we got to Jungkook's place, his cousin greeted us at the door. He said Jungkook was feeling better and he could have us over again. That was a relief.

"Jungkook! We are here!" Jisoo called out as she ran up the stairs. I gave Jungkook's cousin an apologetic smile and followed her up the steps.

"Wait out there for a moment." I heard Jungkook call back. We both stood in front of his door, behind it I could hear a lot of movement and stuff being opened and closed. "Okay, come in." he announced.

Jisoo and I walked into his room and the first thing that hit us was the smell of the ocean and Nyquil.

"Hey Jisoo, Hey Jimin." Jungkook greeted from his bed. He had Nyquil and Tylenol on his dresser.

"Aww, poor Jungkook!" Jisoo cooed as she jumped on his bed. "How ya feeling?" she asked.

"Eh, I've been better. At least the vomiting stopped." He said with a meek smile. "But I missed you guys." He added.

I climbed onto his bed and snuggled close to him. "I missed you too." I whispered into his chest. 

"As much as I really missed you, I really need to go to the bathroom." Jisoo commented.

Jungkook laughed abit and nodded over to his door. "The bathroom is down the hall"

"And to your right...or was it left? Ugh I dunno, I gotta go!" she said as she jumped off his bed and ran out the door.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I told her to use the bathroom before we came." I said with a small smile.

"It's alright Jimin, at least we are alone at last." He whispered as he grabbed my hand and led me off his bed.

We walked over to his balcony and looked out to the sea. The sky was an amazing shade of orange and red. We stood silent for a few minutes the sound of the ocean waves and the seagulls filled our silence.

I looked over to Jungkook and noticed something about him was off. He seemed distant, as if he was lost in his thoughts. He also seemed different physically wise. It looked like he lost some weight, probably from all that throwing up, but it still didn't seem right.

He noticed me watching him and gently wrapped his arm around my waist. "Jimin what are your plans for Halloween?" he asked softly.

"Well, Jisoo and I wanted to ask you the same thing." I said, looking out to the horizon. "She suggested that we should go to the boardwalk." I added.