Ch 35: Jimin

Jungkook had been acting strange. 

I don't know it was the sex, but every time I asked him what was wrong, he would brush it off as nothing. I've also noticed he looked very tired, as if he hasn't been getting enough sleep.

 I was beginning to worry about Jungkook and some part of me wanted to find out the truth behind his strange behavior. I knew he took medications, but for what cause I still didn't know.

"So how's it going with you and your boyfriend?" Minhyuk asked me as we both were sitting at the desk during our lunch break. The lobby was filled with red hearts and such due to Valentines' Day.

"It's perfect." I simply said. I heard him grunt, disapproving my answer.

"Nothing is perfect. Is there something going on?" he asked again.

I let out a sigh of annoyance as I looked over to him carefully. "No, nothing is going on. Why do you even care." I asked.

"I don't" he said. "I'm just curious." He added with a grin.

I snorted with disgust and got up. I was tired of Minhyuk's annoyance and simply tired of him all together. 

I walked into the bathroom and went off to the sink to look at myself. I haven't been getting much sleep myself. 

My parent's have arguing more than usual. My father hasn't hit me in a few months but he does verbally degrade me, as does my mother. As long as he wasn't hitting me again, I didn't care what name he called me.

I looked down to my sleeves and pulled them up to look at my arms. My cuts were getting better and ever since that wonderful night with Jungkook, I stopped cutting myself all together. The only thing I didn't let go was my fantasies of suicide. I knew it seemed like a melodramatic option but it eased the pain that I go through at home.

"Well it looks like you stopped cutting." I heard someone say. I turned my head to the side to see Minhyuk standing by the door. A few months back he found out I was a cutter and threatened to tell everyone if I didn't do something for him. Then thing was it's been months and he hasn't exactly told me what he wanted me to do.

"Yeah, it looks like I did." I said stiffly as I pulled down my sleeve and stared at him. "What do you want?" I asked, eyeing him.

Minhyuk shrugged his shoulders as he reached back and locked the bathroom door. My eyes widened with a warning. Something told me I had to get out right then and there.

"I made up my mind. You owe me and you're about to pay me back." He said as he walked up to me. I walked back until the wall met my end. Minhyuk placed both of his arms on each side of me, making sure I didn't run away.

"Just tell me what the fuck you want me to do." I spat. Minhyuk frowned at my anger and gripped my arms tightly.

"I want to fuck you Jimin." He said with a sick tone. 

My eyes widened to his request. 

"No, I'm not having sex with you." I said.

"You have no choice, you owe me." He said as he leaned in and planted a small kiss on my jaw. 

"STOP! I'm serious! I have a boyfriend!" I snapped.

Minhyuk glared at me intensely then continued to kiss my neck. "They always say that." He whispered as I felt his hand slide down my side.

"Minhyuk s-stop!" I yelled as I pushed him off. "God you're such a fucking slut!" I sneered.

Minhyuk growled slightly as he grabbed my arms and slammed me against the wall. I saw stars and felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. He then threw me in front of the sink and slid his hands down my pants and wrapped his fingers around my penis and began to stoke it roughly.

"God you're so fucking hard. You like this don't you? You're such a little slut." Minhyuk breathed into my ear in a sick tone.

"G-get off me!" I uttered through sheer shame. I couldn't believe he was actually assaulting me in the men's room.

"Oh this is too good." Minhyuk whispered as he gripped my penis harder. "I'm going to enjoy fucking the life out of you Jimin." 

"NO!" I shouted as I reached for the soap dispenser and tugged hard on it. With a lot of effort I managed to rip it off the wall and smack it over Minhyuk's head.

He stumbled backwards and gave me a scared look. I was breathing hard as my face was burning up. "You little fucker...you hit me!" he shouted as he took a step towards me. I swung the dispenser on his head again and that time he went down hard.

"You stay the fuck away from me and Jungkook!" I hissed as I threw the dispenser at him and ran out of the bathroom.

At that point I didn't care if Minhyuk bled to death or told someone my dark secret. I just needed to let go of everything.

 I needed to be alone.

I needed my prince charming to save me.