Ch 12: Jungkook

The rest of the week went by normally. I talked to Jisoo in math class which earned some awkward glances from people. I still didn't understand why these people had these stupid clicks. Back in Seoul, no one cared who or what you were, so long as you were nice an all. I guess every school is different.

As I walked down the hallways, people were saying hi to me, smiling at me and some even acted like they knew me for a long time. One girl even came up to me and kissed me on my cheek and began talking about her day. I think that was one of the sluts who hung out with Taehyung.

Speaking of Taehyung, he never leaves me alone. He's always bragging about the next game against another school. He's always bragging about which girl he's going to fuck and who he fucked last week. He even asked me if I had a girlfriend back in Seoul. I simply said no and that they weren't my type.

The one thing that really annoyed me about Taehyung was how he was always going off about Jimin. Jimin is a freak, Jimin is a fag.  Jimin this and Jimin that. I can't seem to understand his deal against Jimin. It's like he was born to hate that boy.

"I fucking hate notes." Taehyung complained as he was texting someone on his phone.

How could you hate notes if you never even write anything down asshole.  

 We both were sitting in Advanced Zoology taking down notes. Some of Taehyung's friends decided to ditch class early but Taehyung wanted to stick around for some reason. I did't get why he wouldn't leave me alone. Did he really get that attached to me?

"Well, the teacher did say they are on the test." I said, looking up at the board. "So hate them or not, you need to take them down." I added with a smirk.

"Whatever dude, can't you just make a copy for me?" he asked.

And cheat your way out of this class? Fuck You.

"Nope, sorry, I like my notes to myself. If you're too lazy to copy them, then that's your problem." I replied, looking over to him. "I'm just saying."

Taehyung snorted as he rolled his eyes and continued texting.

Dumbass...

Mrs. Hann continued to put notes up in the projector. Every once in a while she would sit down and wait until we were done. I glanced back a few times, to see Jimin and Jisoo whispering to each other. Sometimes I'd catch Jimin staring at me. I would smile back and he would hide his face with a blush.

He's so adorable...

I kept on thinking about that text he sent me. He didn't know was that when I got it, I jumped up and down like a fan girl. But I would never tell him that, he'll just think I'm weird.

"Why do you keep looking at him?" Taehyung whispered.

I turned to Taehyung and saw that he had a disgusted look on his face. "Is it a crime to look at someone?" I asked.

"If its Park Jimin, then yes, it is." He spat, his deep brown eyes glared daggers over to Jimin.

I felt a tinge of anger rise within me. I hated this guy so much. Is he doing this on purpose?

Just as I was about to ask him something, the bell rang.

"Finally! Jungkook, see you on Monday." Taehyung regarded with a boxy smile.

"Yeah, see you..." I said, getting up and gathering my books. As soon as Taehyung left the room, I turned to Jimin and Jisoo.

"So, you guys up for tonight?" I asked as I swung my backpack over my shoulder.

"Yup!! Jimin and I will meet you at the arcade. Seven sharp!" Jisoo beamed.

"Yeah...seven sharp." Jimin whispered, his head looked down to the floor again.

Why is he soo shy around me?

"Well see you guys then" I said as I waltzed out of class.

----

"So Jungkook, who are your new friends?" Namjoon asked as he sat down next to me on the couch. We were waiting on my cousin Jin to hurry up with his make-up. The both of them were going out on a date while I hung out at the arcades.

"Oh, their names are Jimin and Jisoo." I said, staring at the TV.

"Jimin and Jisoo? Both boys right?" he asked.

"No...Jisoo is a girl, but she's really cool, and Jimin is soo sweet. Is it alright if they come over?" I asked, looking over to Namjoon.

He shifted uncomfortably in his spot before answering. "Okay...but I want to make sure their parents are okay with it." He replied with a small smile.

He never acted like that before...

"I'm ready!" Jin beamed as he walked down the steps and did a twirl. "How do I look?" he asked.

"Like a queen!" I chuckled.

Namjoon got off the couch and walked over to him, his hands caught his elbows as he pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"You look like a goddess." He whispered. Jin blushed six shades of red. It was hilarious.

"Oh! Stop that!" he chuckled. "Lets go. We have a date and we cant keep Jungkook's friends waiting." he added as he grabbed his car keys and waltzed out the door with Namjoon following behind.

And soo...my night begins...