Ch 26: Jungkook

I felt so ashamed about throwing up in front of Jimin. I scared him nearly to death and I knew it was the medication that made me throw up. 

 I stood home the rest of the week and so did Jimin. I made sure not to tell him anything about my illness or my medications. When he asked why I threw up, I simply said it was a stomach flu.

I haven't stopped throwing up and eating breakfast was a fucking chore. Jimin was getting worried as he kept on asking me the same question over and over.  I had to change the subject so many times.

"Jungkook, do you want to hang out tonight with Jisoo? Maybe some fresh air will do you some good." Jimin suggested as he gently stroked my hair. We were sitting outback, admiring the soothing sound of the ocean. My head was in his small lap as his soft fingers gently tangled themselves into my hair.

"Do we even have a choice? You do know Jisoo will be quite upset that we didn't show up to school for the last three days." I said softly.

Jimin slightly chuckled as he continued to touch my hair. His hands were so magical, if only he could realize that.

"Jungkook, do you want to go out on a date?" Jimin asked quietly.

I stood silent for a moment, letting those words seep in. Even though he is my boyfriend, we haven't gone out on any dates. "Alright, where do you want to go and when?" I asked, looking over to him.

"How about the board walk? Tonight." He smiled.

"Yeah, but isn't Jisoo going to be with us? I don't mind, but I don't want her to feel like a third wheel." I informed.

"Jisoo won't even care. She'll probably do her own thing while we hang out." He said as his hand trailed over to my cheek. "Jungkook, what do you see in me?" he asked.

I see a boy who needs to be saved 

"I see many things. I see a smart, cute, and quite young man. You're calm and you always think things through. I see a great person." I said truthfully.

Jimin cheeks tinted a shade of red. "Every day when I look in the mirror, I don't see that guy. All I see is what everyone else calls me. How do you do it Jungkook? How can you see the guy I can't seem to find within me?" he asked.

"That's easy. He's right here in front of me, he just needs to open his eyes and see the world much more clearly. He's clouded by the fog of words that everyone else thinks about him." I said, looking deep into those brown eyes of his.

"Jungkook, you're amazing. I'm so glad I met you." he whispered.

I got up and sat next to him, my smile was already settled on my lips. "No Jimin, I'm so glad I met you." I said, pressing my lips against his. His hands automatically wrapped themselves around my neck, thus pulling me down on top of him. 

 As we were making out, I felt Jimin's hands slide down to my belt as his hips buckled up and rubbed against mine. We both moaned at the same time and stopped kissing. I felt my face heat up, as did he.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook! You must think I'm a whore!" he blurted out.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit as I shook my head. A small tent was forming in my jeans. "It's okay Jimin. You're my boyfriend so you're entitled to do that." I said as I flipped us over, so that he was on top. "I want you to do that again."

"Oh...but it's just that, I've never done this before." He whispered.

"Neither have I. You're the first." I said, holding his hips firmly. "And plus it's not like we are having sex or anything, we are just...playing around. At least that's how I put it." I said, rubbing his hips slightly.