𝟬𝟬𝟰 cuddles & kisses ➝ b.allen

iv. cuddles & kisses!!

❝  I was just thinking of you, that's all

I was just thinking
of you, that's all.

          The TV made a click as it powered off, the room suddenly became very dark. The curtains were drawn and the lights were turned off, so [Y/N] could only hear Bart's quiet snores, which were gradually becoming louder. When she glanced over the covers and saw Bart curled up asleep, a wave of warmth washed over her knowing he was coming to spend the weekend with her.

Her understood how hectic the last few months had been for him; he was usually busy with Jaime or on a mission, and now he's finally here with me. He's dozing off, but at least he's here.

"[Y/N]?" She stiffened in alarm at Bart's sleepy voice, afraid she'd been caught staring. She discovered he was still sleeping as he was going to say something. He was having a dream about her. Awh.

"I'm here," I said softly trying not to wake him but manage to calm him. He didn't say anything or do anything at first, then his arm came around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

Her stomach churned with butterflies (which tended to happen every time Bart touched me). She adored how he made her feel on the inside and out. As Bart's head lay in the crook of her neck, he whispered a few incomprehensible words before his snores filled the dark room once more. She wanted to guffaw at Bart's cuteness.

[Y/N] took a while to fall asleep, but she eventually did. When she's in Bart's arms, she usually falls asleep quickly, but tonight all she wanted to do was stare at him. To take in every feature of his face, his hair, and everything else that drew her to him in such a powerful way. When she awoke the next morning, the small flat smelled like bacon and hash-browns, which were Bart's specialty.

As she followed the sunlight out to the kitchen, her feet thumped on the cold hard wood floor, and he stood adoringly in his grey sweatpants, his toned body bare. He turned to look at the god awful mess she was and smiled as he proceeded down the small hall.

"Good morning, love." Bart grabbed his spatula and threw one arm around her waist, pulling her to him and kissing her on the forehead. "Didn't you think breakfast in bed was a fantastic idea?" He wondered, adorably.

"It'd be a great idea," She corrected smiling up at him. Bart only nodded but his smile never faltered as he turned back to the bacon that was sizzling.

"How about you? What do you want to do today?" When he asked her, she turned around and sat on one of the three stools facing the counter, where she could watch her lovely boyfriend prepare her meal.

"I haven't thought that far," [Y/N] confessed, "maybe curl up on the couch and watch movies?" She laughed. She's never been very good at planning a days agenda.

"It sounds perfect to me, but then again, it will always be perfect as long as you're there." Her cheeks flushed with delight at Bart's modest act of flirtation; she adored it when he flirted with her and flaunted her to everyone.

Bart saw her take a seat on one of the stools from the corner of his eye, thinking she always looked so nice in the mornings. Not that [Y/N] didn't look wonderful at other times or on other days, but mornings were when she looked her best; no makeup, no hairstyles, just her. It was a big hit with Bart.

Bart's bacon was amazing. She kept gushing about how wonderful today will be now that they have time just for Bart and her, and she couldn't agree with her more.

"Would you like to watch something?" Bart watched [Y/N] little strut as she strolled across the small living room, leaving Bart side on the couch to go roam the DVD shelf. She was dressed in a sports bra and my boxers, which she found really beautiful.

"Yoohoo," [Y/N] called, catching Bart's attention from his thoughts.

"Sorry, uhm. You choose," Bart was taken aback by the situation. When that happened, [Y/N] was embarrassed since she knew Bart was staring at her and thinking about her.

They both want to wait for the ideal moment, we've never actually 'made love.' They both want to make sure they're prepared, as they don't want to make any mistakes or regret anything. Bart adores her and loves her with all of his heart. They just want to be certain.

Of course, Bart was thinking about being irresponsible for a change, and all these wild dirty thoughts ran through his mind about 55% of the time because, after all, his girlfriend is wonderfully attractive.

Bart couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend than her. He loves her giggle, the way she struts when she knows he's looking, and how she always makes sure he comes first when he puts her first. She's never attempted to create an argument, but when we do argue, she's just too sweet to be mad at, and he loves how she throws pillows at me until he laughs. He can only chuckle because she has terrible aim and can never strike me. She'll fix him up if she tries to capture him but his speed is too fast for her, or if he's hurt after returning from a mission.

[Y/N] is perfect for Bart. She makes all his wrong's right.

"Bart? Hello?" When he noticed I'd zoned out again, her fingers came clapping down in front of his favourite. "Take a look. We can always skip the movie and go take a nap if you're too weary to watch it." [Y/N] remarked, and she sat down alongside him on the couch once more.

Bart quickly seized her hands "No, no, no. Sorry, I'd like to. That's all. I was simply thinking about you." For the second time this morning, her cheeks flushed red, and she tried to disguise it by pressing her face into the couch.

"Yomh mmkhg mm mluch," He smiled at how childish she was as she murmured into the couch. His hands sought for her sides as he braced himself for the impending conflict.

"I'm sorry, could you say that again?" Bart asked sweetly. Her head lifted up a little.

"I said -" His hands dove for her and the room busted with her adorable laughter as he tickled [Y/N].

Her hands flailed and she kicked at nothing as her breath caught in her throat and her laughs were jumbled with her attempt to breath.

"B-Bart! S-s-stoOP!" Her hand eventually grasped my and tried to push his away as she laughed loudly. He chuckled as well, and using his strength, he pushed her down onto the couch, placing his legs on either side of her.

[Y/N] continued to scream at Bart, but her laughter caused her to choke, so she proceeded to kick and push him. This made him laugh even more at how adorable she was. He gradually came to a halt so she could gather her thoughts, and she stared up at him, who was still grinning like an idiot.

"You're a jerk," she groaned. Bart kissed her on the cheek, then the other cheek, her nose, and finally her lips as he leaned down. They exchanged a few words before [Y/N] threw her now-free arms around his neck and drew him in closer.