𝟬𝟯𝟵 only mine ➝ j.todd

xxxix. only mine!!

❝ You are mine, understood? ❞

You are mine,
understood?

"C'MON SWEETHEART, I know you want me" The disgusting man whispered in your ear. You glared at the man, ripping your arm from his grasp, but he was far too quick and gripped it harder this time.

You whimpered in pain, but he took it as a sign to keep going. "I knew you liked it, slut" Hearing these words leave his mouth made you scowl, and seethe with anger. He was dragging his open mouth closer to yours making you squirm more violently in his grasp.

Suddenly, a dark voice made the both of you freeze.

"What do you think you are doing?"

You're face lit up immediately with a smile.

The man turned and looked at Jason, his fear leaving and was replaced with amusement.

"I-i. little man, am allowing this whore to sleep with me, she has been begging for me all night."

You scoffed at the man, feeling a wave of nausea hit your stomach.

By the look on Jason's face, he knew the man was lying. "Well, i am glad to say that this whore, belongs to someone else"

The man looked at you then, grinning widely revealing missing and rotting teeth. "Oh, really? Who might she belong to then, hmm?"

Jason licked his lips, casting a long glance at you, then simply said "Me"

The man then cackle with laughter. His whole body bouncing. You could see Jason's eyes become darker and darker with every passing moment.

"Y-you? I think you are mistaken, boy." The man continued to laugh and shake his head at Jason. Jason hummed gently, then flung his pocket knife at the man.

The knife pinned the man by his shirt to a wooden pillar. The mans hold on you lessened and allowed to to break free from his grasp.

You walked over to the stool that Jason had perched himself on and stood between his legs, looking him lovingly in the eyes.

"H-hey!?-"

"Let us get one thing straight" Jason paused, grasping you by the hips and turned you around in his arms, making you face the putrid man.

"You see these hands? They are mine," Jason said gripping your small hands in his.

"These lips" he paused once again and turned your face roughly towards his, a smirk forming on both of your mouths. "are mine" he pressed his hot mouth against yours.

He moved his hands lower.

"These, are. all. mine" Jason growled, his large hands overlapping your breasts, he squeezed them with every word. You moaned softly letting your head fall back.

"These long, thick legs? they're mine" Jason said, massaging the flesh of your thighs.

You smiled darkly at the man who was looking at you and Jason with a look of fear.

"And this? all mine" Jason whispered this time to you, and only to you. his hand cupping your wet sex. Fingers gently prodding your clit.

"you see, she is mine. she sleeps in MY bed, she wraps her luscious legs around MY waist, she screams MY name at night in bed, I am the one to take her home at night. she is MINE to kiss, she is MINE to love, she is MINE to fuck, SHE. is. MINE. don't you forget that"

The man nodded fearfully, his whole body starting to shake.

Jason whipped you around by the waist and pressed you hard against him, lips inches apart. He gripped your hair tightly in his fist and pulled you even closer to him. His eyes staring into yours.

"You are mine, understood?"