𝟬𝟮𝟱 wife & husband ➝ j.reyes

xxv. wife & husband!!

❝ Your mine and I'm yours

Your mine and
I'm yours.

Sitting at the dressing table, you couldn't stop gazing at your hand, at the shiny diamond ring at your finger. You were his. You carried his name. Mrs Reyes. Mrs Y/N Reyes. You shook your head and discretely pinched yourself. This was too beautiful, too perfect to be true. But you were not dreaming.

You were definitely awake and here, in that beautiful house, with a view on a magnificent blue lake and a snowy mountain range, and your husband was waiting for you in the bedroom.

Your husband? You sighed with pleasure and then giggled like a little girl. Yes your husband.

"Gosh, you're so hermoso [Beautiful]." You jumped and put your hand over your heart. "Jaime, you scared me."

"I'm sorry, Mi amor, I was just worried. You've been in here for an hour."

"That long?" You hadn't noticed, too immersed in your daydream. And you were far from being ready since the lingerie you had specially chosen for your honeymoon was still in its box. But he wasn't angry. On the contrary he had that wonderful smile, one you had never seen on his face.

"I'll hurry, then."

"Don't." He knelt in front of you and started caressing your naked legs right above the elastic of your white stockings. "Take your time" and he began planting soft kisses on your thighs. The touch of his lips made you shiver and you caught his chin between your fingers. "If you do that it might actually take a while."

He smiled again, this time with mischief. "Do you want me to be honest with you?"

"I guess that's a key ingredient for a perfect marriage."

"I don't care about your fancy lingerie." You didn't have the time to reply that he was already caressing you through your lacy white panties. You bit your lip discreetly watching him as his lips were slowly approaching your pussy.

Delicately, he put your underwear to the side and began kissing your folds. You moaned and moved slightly on your chair to give him full access. When his tongue started licking your wetness your held onto his raven hair and squealed his name. "Jaime. Yes, like that"

"No that's not right." He smirked and looked at your reddened face. "That's not the right name. Let's try again, Mi amor." He took off your panties, threw them across the room and put your legs on his shoulders before burying his face again between them. He added his fingers this time. One, two then three, pumping in and out your vagina, making you shiver and moan with pleasure.

You soon sensed your orgasm building in you. Your legs tensed and you grabbed the armrests to remain still on your chair. "That's it. Now how do you call me?"

"My husband" You screamed almost out of breath. "Much better" He smiled again and kept on moving his fingers inside of you until you came around them.

Jaime stood up and licked his fingers as you were slowly coming back to reality, still panting on that chair.

"You're okay?"

"Yeah." You nodded.

"Good cause I'm not done with you yet." Of course he wasn't. This was just the beginning of a long night. And you knew he was rather insatiable when it came to sex. He caught you by the hips and bridal carried you towards your bed in the next room. "Are you going to carry me like that everywhere from now on?"

"You don't like it? Fine." He joked as he threw you on the bed. You giggled when you bounced on the mattress and smiled again as he caught your lips. You blindly and clumsily took off his shirt to caress the chiselled muscles of his torso from his pectorals down to his abs.

"You like what you're seeing?"

"More than usual, yes."

"And why is that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Because it's now mine." You bit your lips and sat on the bed to lick his abs. "It's always been yours and always will be, ... my wife." You liked the way those words rolled on his tongue. Say it again." You unzipped his trousers. "My wife." And pulled out his already hard cock from his boxers. "Again" You demanded before licking the tip. "My wife." He winced and moaned when you took him in your mouth and started bobbing your head.

His fingers automatically grabbed your H/C hair to give you a nice rhythm and you watched him reaching slowly cloud nine, his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open. "Alright stop. Stop" He pushed you flat on your back.

"Otherwise I won't be able to do this."

"I thought you had a better stamina than that." You mocked him, proud that you could have made him come if he had let you finish. "I'm going to show you my stamina."

He kicked his pants off and placed himself between your legs. He didn't waste time and sunk his length inside of you fully. "You're so wet."

He started thrusting in you slowly but hard before picking up a faster pace. You were pleading him not to stop. It felt so good. You wrapped your legs around his waist to make him go deeper. "Harder, please"

He smirked and obeyed, catching your legs and using them as leverage to fuck you the way your wanted. You grabbed the blankets firmly and let yourself scream his name on and on as if it was the only word you were able to pronounce.

"Look at me." You made eye contact. He was gorgeous like that, all sweaty and panting for you. "I want you to look at me as you cum for me."

He pounded you hard, so hard you could hear and feel his balls slapping against you. And it was driving you crazy. "Yes, just like that." You begged before you throw your head back against the mattress.

"Look at me." He repeated firmly. You obeyed. His eyes were so dark with lust and pleasure. You lost yourself in them and in the incredible pleasure that took control of your body. "Yes, mi amor. Cum for me." You creamed around him, screaming his name.

The orgasm knocked you out. You were so numb right now, so relaxed, so tired. But you could still feel Jaime in you, rapidly thrusting in and out of your juicy pulsing pussy. He lied on you, his forehead against yours and started pounding less fast but more intensively.

"I'm going to cum inside you, Mi amor." You moaned and encouraged him to do so until he filled you with his hot seed, growling like a wild animal next to your ear. "You're mine." He groaned, his brown eyes on you.

"I'm yours."

Yes, better for worse you were his. Even if, right now, in his arms, listening to his heartbeat, you couldn't imagine the worse.