𝟬𝟯𝟯 tomorrow ➝ d.grayson

xxxiii. tomorrow!!

❝ You can do that tomorrow

You can do that
tomorrow.

"How was your day?" Your husband asked you as you were in the middle of getting undressed.

"The mission went terribly wrong, the first time I lead and I almost lead them to their deaths" You let out a sigh. Splitting a towel only leaving your panties on. When he placed small kisses on your temple down to your neck and your shoulder then back to your temple, squeaking when he took the towel off your body and threw it carelessly to the floor.

"D-Dick!" You stammered, cheeks heating up no matter how much you had done it with him, it was still a little embarrassing for you.

"What are you doing?"

"Leading you to your death with my body," his lips brushing against your ear, his rough palms roaming around your body in a way that you had to bit your lip to prevent an unwanted moan to escape your lips, "just relax."You did as he wanted, relaxing. Your chest heaving up and down matching your slightly short breathing as Dick swept you off of your feet and gently put you down on the bed.

The soft white silk touched your bare skin, your lidded eyes watched him hovering above you before leaning down to capture your lips in a gentle yet heated kiss.

One of his hand was helping him to hold himself up so he wouldn't crush you as the other began to roam around your body again, finding your mound. Dick elicited a gasp from you when he started to play with your nipple, rubbing and tweaking it with his fingers.

Dick had his tongue prodding the nook and cranny of your mouth as his hand retreating from torturing your nipple only to find its way to your clothed pussy, he rubbed your slick folds through the lace panties you were wearing.

"Mm--- Dick." You whimpered lustfully into the kiss, he hadn't done much to you but you were already whimpering. It makes sense when the two of you actually didn't get much or even the time to do it, plus the risk of the boys hearing your moaning.

Dick broke the kiss and climbed down, he trailed wet kisses on your skin. His lips soon found your nipple he hadn't abused, his tongue flicking the sensitive nub before he took it into his hot mouth, sucking, biting and licking as he pushed your panties off your body.Poor thing, you only wore it for a few minutes.Usually, you would flip him over or scold him for teasing you like this but now you couldn't, you were just too tired.

The next thing you knew, his mouth left your breast and began to eat you out. The feeling of his skilled tongue probing your soaked entrance as his thumb roughly stroking your clit was overwhelming, your body shuddered at each contact.Your hand reaching for a pillow to bring it onto your face to muffle your moaning of his name that you just couldn't stop, he always knew how to make you writhe under him.

"Ohh, babe, more." You begged, hips grinding on his face to encourage him to just fuck you already. You missed how full it felt when his thick cock penetrated you, stretching your walls to adjust to his size before he pounded into you relentlessly, effectively turning you into a moaning mess. Dick replaced his tongue with his fingers, inserting three in one swift thrust without warning.

"Mmnh!" You took one sharp inhale, hips bucking up slightly as he began to thrust his fingers in and out of you. Curving them up to rub against your walls.When you thought his fingers couldn't get any deeper, he proved you wrong. He lifted up your lower body by placing his hand on your lower back, holding you up in place as he finger fucked you. His knuckles slapping against your ass cheeks.

The lewd noises of your dripping cunt every time he moved his hand was a music to your ears, they aroused you even more and it worsens when Dick found that one spot that almost make you moan his name out loud.

"Here?" He asked as he rubbed the sensitive spot inside you when he heard you're-- almost-- too loud, muffled moan.

"Yes, yes." You wantonly cried, you were getting closer and closer to the edge and he noticed since he picked up his pace as your free hand went down to rub your clit roughly.

"Cum" His command was the last thing you needed to reach nirvana, you bit the soft pillow to keep your pleasured screaming at bay. Your vision was blurry, toes curling as you came around his fingers that still rubbing your tightening walls.

You slowly came down from your high, tossing the pillow aside and he pulled his fingers out of you, he licked his fingers clean after making sure you watched as he put your lower body back down on the bed.

A smirk gracing his face at your flustered face, "feeling better?" You shook your head, "yes." You bit your lip coyly,

"I want to return the favor though." Dick chuckled as he settled himself beside you, his hand reaching to tuck a strand of [H/C] locks behind your ear lovingly. "You can do that tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes," he pulled you closer so you could snuggle up to him, "I'll get aqualad to lead the mission tomorrow." Your face lit up and you automatically threw your arms around him, as a result of your sudden outburst of happiness he flashed his charming smile to you. "Your in for it tomorrow" His velvety laugh ringing in your ears.