𝟬𝟭𝟱 tears ➝ j.reyes

xv. tears!!

❝ We can cuddle under the blankets?   ❞

We can cuddle
under the blankets?

Your body shakes vigorously, tears stream down your face as your arms hug your knees. Your anxiety exploded; which caused you to collapse on the floor.

You could taste your salty hot tears but didn't have the energy to wipe them away. You stare at the wall as the sound of your heart beating gave you a piercing headache.

Loud sobs escape your mouth as you pray for Jaime to get home now. You immediately regret not taking the offer to go out shopping with Jaime and the team.

You start to scream as you can't get out of your mind. Trying to scream Jaime as you hear his loud footsteps run to all the wrong bedrooms.

"[Y/N]? Mi amor [My Love]?" he shouts for you. In an attempt to scream his name, you end up crying out loud again. You flinch as the door bursts open.

Jaimie's face dropped as he sees you in the horrible state of a panic attack. without saying a word, he runs up to you and wraps his arms around you.

"It's ok, you're okay. im here, I've got you." He tries to calm you down by rubbing your back and whispering soothing words in your ear.

"Jaime." You choke out, but this makes you cry even louder.

"Shhh Mi amor" He continues to rub your back.

Your breathing evens out and your tears stop falling down your face. he lifts your chin up and looks into your bloodshot and swollen eyes.

"Oh princesa.[princess]" He murmurs, he gently rubs your cheeks in order to get the tear stains away. He picks you up from under your armpits and carries you like a baby, your legs wrap around his torso as his arms hold you up from under your butt.

"How about, we get into our pyjamas, watch a film and eat ice cream. we can cuddle under the blankets. How does that sound, gorgeous?" He smiles while he tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. you can't help but smile at his offer, you nod your head.

"There's my girl." He whispers, before kissing your button nose