𝟬𝟬𝟭 more ➝ w.west

i. more!!

❝ Wallace, i swear i will seduce you into it

Wallace, i swear
i will seduce you
into it.

          It was the same thing every time. Slow thrust, kiss, whisper your love for each other and then hand holding. You loved every second of that. Wally told you every single hour that he loved you. And all he did was make love to you, nice and slow, where you could be close to each other and rest you're foreheads together.

You loved Wally with all your heart but slow just didn't cut it for you anymore.

The first time you confronted Wally about it, he reasoned with you, sped up a little bit and you made a really strange noise (indicating you loved it) and he figured he hurt you by accident because he was too fast. If Wally even thought about thoroughly fucking you, he would start to vibrate. But he'd never touch you when he did, his excitement about his fantasy would scare him into thinking he would lose control.

You had to continuously tell him that you trusted him and that you knew he wouldn't lose control. But Wally was also stubborn when he was worrying about something.

"Wall..." Your nails were stuck to his shoulders.

"Wall-" You groaned again, your voice was raspy. "Faster please?" Wally, who was in his own little world and had his eyes closed in concentration, opened his eyes and slowed his hips to a stop.

"You're kidding right?" He shook his head. "[Y/N] we've talked about this-"

"I know Wall...but come on. I love you and I love how you make love to me but I just want something a little...rougher. You know?" You hinted and Wally bit his bottom lip.

"I mean you're the damn kid Flash. You have powers, use them."Wally was a little surprised at the statement. "But [Y/N]-"

"Wallace I swear I will seduce you into it." You argued and Wally flinched.

"Only if you stop using my full name." He laughed and pulled away from your body, leaving you waiting to cling to him again.

While Wally was going slow, he did provide a comfortable warmth to your body and now there was a chill in the room and he wasn't acting as a blanket while straddling you.

"You have to be patient.This is the first time I'm trying this." You furrowed your brows with confusion but quickly found out what he meant when he pressed a vibrating finger to your clit.

"Oh god." You sighed in defeat as he circled the vibrating nub over your sex.

"Just like that Wall." Your chest heaved rapidly. "F-fuck." You clutched the bed sheets between your fingers. Wally's eyes were wide and his lips were parted.