𝟬𝟰𝟬 party skipped ➝ r.harper

xl. party skipped!!

❝ You'll get theses back later

You'll get theses
back later.

"OH FUCK, ROY."

Your head tips back and you feel your toes beginning to curl as your boyfriend laps at your pretty pussy, like it's the last thing he'll ever fucking eat. He's buried in your cunt, smothering himself in it, devouring you like a true man. He pulls away just enough to stare at it, to watch it drip, because that's his favourite sight in the world and he groans when you grab him by the back of the head to push him back in between your legs.

He does it happily, getting right back to work, fucking you with his tongue enough to have your hands clutching at the edge of the vanity seat you were currently propped up on. You think you only had about half of your face on at this point but when Roy barged into your room, dropped down onto his knees, and yanked your tiny thong to the side - how could you say no?

He told you he just needed a taste, that's all he wanted. He had been thinking about it all day ever since he saw you saunter out of your room in that sexy little sundress that just barely covered your perky ass. You had somewhere to be at six, a dinner celebration for 𝖣𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 birthday and it was already pushing five thirty.

Some friends and team members would be meeting you at the condo any minute now but you could think of nothing other than how good Roy felt and looked with his gorgeous face between your thighs.

"I need to fuck you." He mumbles against the inside of your thigh, dragging himself away even though he hasn't had nearly enough. You're absolutely drenched in your own juices mixed with his spit.

"What?" You pant. "No, Roy , we don't have time and I was about to cu-"

But it's too late because he's already standing, pushing his shorts down to his knees and pulling out his heavy cock. He taps it against your clit and your body jolts to life, responding quicker than your brain can catch up.

"Oh!" You cry out.

"Still don't want to?" he quirks an eyebrow. "It's either I fuck you now or I fuck you in the restaurant because I'm not waiting until we get home tonight."

"Mmmm." You moan, giving in, as you reach down to grab your tits, your bottom lip catching between your teeth. You lock eyes with him. "Can I have both?"

Roy smiles deviously at you. The scar on his cheek is prominent in the glow of the mirror lights behind you. You want to lean forward and kiss it but now is not the time to be tender.

"My little cockslut."

The nickname makes your pussy clench and Roy's eyebrows furrow when he looks down in time to notice it. He tilts his head to the side to get a real good look at how tiny you are compared to his large cock. Christ. He wants to tear you up - and so he does, shoving himself into you with one smooth motion. It stings and your pussy clamps around him immediately.

"Ah!" You cry out. "Not so fast."

"No time remember, honey?" He smirks and you slap at his forearm. Smartass. But then he grunts when he feels you clench around him again and it makes him fuck you harder. The chair shakes underneath you with the force of his hips smashing against yours and the sound of his skin clashing with your own echos through the room. Your head falls back, your mouth hanging open as your dress straps begin to fall down your arms just enough for him to see the top of your breasts. He wants so badly to rip the dainty fabric right off you but that's not an option right now.

Instead, he grabs your ankles and pushes his arms out either side of him to spread your legs wide so he can really see his cock destroying your tiny cunt. You're seeing stars, crying out his name over and over again. You lick the whole palm of your hand and reach down to rub and smack at your pussy. Roy screws his eyes shut tight because if he watches you do that for too long he'll come before he can make you do the same.

You're too caught up in the moment, feeling like you're on cloud fucking nine so you don't hear the door when it opens.

"Hey guys the door was unlocked I- WHOA!"

Your eyes shoot open and Roy's head whirls around. You're completely mortified as you try to wiggle away from your boyfriend who's still tucked deep inside you.

"Sorry!" Dick shrieks.

But Roy says nothing and turns back with a growl, still thrusting his cock in and out of you. You stare at him wide-eyed. You want to fucking slap him but then you feel his cock swelling, stretching you out even more and you give in just like that. A little exhibition never hurt anybody, right? Roy fucks you harder, his head falling back, jaw-dropping as he feels his balls tighten up.

He can't believe you feel so good, no matter how many times he fucks you. You cum all over his cock, harder than you ever have, while Roy's best friend is scared for life just down the hallway.

Roy cums after you with a loud groan, pumping in and out until he's sure you've taken every single drop. He pulls out quickly to watch it trickle out and lowers your aching legs back to the floor.

"I can't believe you didn't fucking stop."

Roy laughs with a shrug.

"It's not like I haven't mooned him from time to time when we were kids. What's the difference?"

Your jaw drops but you can't really be too mad because you didn't necessarily stop either nor did you want him to.

You go to move your panties back over yourself but Roy stops you and drags them down your legs instead.

"Fuck, Roy! What are you doing!?" You gasp.

He tucks the tiny fabric into the pocket of his shorts and gives your thigh a squeeze.

"You'll get these back later."