𝟬𝟳𝟬 snowflakes & snowballs ➝ j.kent

lxx. snowflakes & snowballs!!

( my baby jon needs a movie:( )

I know, sweets.

Y/N HAD SNOWFLAKES in her hair. White peppered in wisps that bounced and tumbled. Cheeks flushed as laughter fell from her lips, eyes always crinkling in the corners.

Her gaze landed on Jon felt himself melt despite the cold. Eyes that were once filled with wild mischief were soft and quiet on him. The corner of his mouth twitched up and she returned a smile so bright that the snow couldn't even beat.

Time stood still with Y/N, it always did. Light touches and quick glances had his world at a halt. Hair tickling his neck when she'd rest on his shoulder, light squeezes and affirmations through crooked smiles. Words would get caught in his throat and all he could manage was a nod. A chuckle from her, it didn't mock. Nothing she did was to mock.

It brought him solace in everything - she did. Little drawings she'd do and leave around for him to find, how they could sit in complete silence alongside each other and it would be comfortable. Her more quiet and reserved nature around him was through understanding and not insecurity.

"Jon!" Her voice rang out before he felt cold against his face. A giggle from damian barked out a laugh. Jon's mouth twitched up as bright eyes watched them.

White flew through the air. Laughter rang out and - for the first time in a long time - things felt okay. Jon stood to aim his misshapen snowball and a weight pushed him onto his back, meeting with soft eyes and panting lips.

"Tacklin's illegal," he let out a breathy laugh as his head fell back. The sky matched the ground.

"You gave me the opportunity, Kent." She smiled as her breath ghosted over his cheeks.

Y/N let out a shout and snow came barreling, Jon rolling her over to take the brunt. Dark hair acted as a curtain as he gave a grin he kept only for her, eyes flashing with the same mischief she wore only moments before.

A frozen hand came to her cheek and she gave a sharp breath before he shot up and ran the other way. Shouting curses in his direction, an attempt to tackle him again and he was carrying her on his back. Soft laughs in his ear ran goosebumps down his neck as hands gripped for stability, snow flying their way.

"You can't get rid of me, sweets," voice barely a whisper but enough that his throat went dry. Running came to a stop, away from sparkling projectiles and her boots dropped from around his waist.

He smiled at her, pure and genuine. Icy fingers barely touching her face as he looked down, maybe he feared what would happen if his palm came flush with her skin. That maybe she'd disappear or run. Smaller hands wrapped around his wrists as she returned his expression.

Maybe events led up to this, breath mixing and his forehead against hers as eyelids fluttered closed. His chest tightened and breathing became difficult. Realisation dawning on him as his thumb traced over her cheekbone.

She leaned into him, lips inching closer ever so slowly. She was soft and rough and also slow. Cradling her face in his hands, he was gentle as their lips met. Cold fingers made their way to his neck and he sucked in a breath at the shock, giggles escaping her as he smiled into the kiss. Almost in a state of disbelief because she was soft, and she smelled faintly like flowers, and she traced patterns into his skin and then he pulled away.

"I've been wanting that for at least a decade, you coulda given me a minute." She kissed the corner of his mouth and he let out a chuckle, pressing his lips to her forehead.

"Shoulda done tha'..." He sighed, head going to the crook of her neck.

"A really long time ago," she laughed at his grumble in agreement.

"Ya jus'-" he tried to find the words. "I don'..."

"I know, sweets." Voice soft as ever as fingers ran through his hair, pressing a kiss to his temple. "I know."