𝟬𝟰𝟵 new maid ➝ j.todd

xlix. new maid!!

❝ That's all part of the fun

That's all part
of the fun. ❞

YOU WERE RUNNING late to your job interview. It wasn't like you weren't prepared or didn't leave on time, but this place was very hidden. You were in desperate need of money so you decided to go to an interview to become a maid at a bunker. You had seen the ad for the job, you didn't have to book an interview you just had to show up between the time 3:00pm-5:30pm. It was 6:30pm and you had only just arrived outside of this bunker.

"Oh crap," you sighed. The guys who owned this place probably already hired a maid and you had lost your opportunity at another job. Regardless, you made your way to the door and gave it a harsh knock as you waited for someone to answer.

"Can I help you?" A tall stranger asked as he opened the door; his long, black hair gently moving in the wind.

"Hi, I know I'm a little late but I'm here for the maid interview. I know you must have had a bunch of people already apply for the job-" you began to ramble but he quickly stopped you.

"Actually, everyone else who wanted to apply said that the place was too big to clean. You can come in and have a look if you want?" He questioned.

"Sure," you agreed. "I'm Y/N."

"I'm richard" he replied. The ad said this place was owned by two brothers, you guessed the other one must have been jason because is name was on the flyer you saw. You stepped down the loud, metal steps and took a look at the first room in this bunker.

"Holy shit," you swore as you looked at the first room you walked in to. "This place is huge."

"Yeah, it's pretty big," richard admitted.

"i heard there were more brothers?" you asked. he nodded his head, "uh yes. they are on a busy trip at the moment." richard replied.

"My brother is in the library if you wanna talk to him about cleaning this place."

"Sure," you smiled and richard led the way to the library.

"Hey," jason started to talk to Sam before he noticed you. "And who is this?" He asked.

"jason, this is Y/N. She's interested in the maid job," Sam told his brother.

"Hi," you smiled sweetly. "This place is pretty big but I don't mind cleaning it, I just need to know how many rooms I'm going to be cleaning and everything."

"Well," jason began, "there is the war room and the library, we usually only used two of the rooms so the others don't need to be cleaned, and the kitchen. If we use any other rooms that need cleaning we will let you know and pay you more."

"Right, speaking of getting payed," you causally changed the subject, "do you know how much that's going to be?"

"How much do you want?" jason questioned.