𝟬𝟬𝟳 ex boyfriend ➝ j.todd

vii. ex boyfriend!!

❝ My boyfriend just fucked my brains out on our dining table and i'm having difficulty in breathing right now

My boyfriend just fucked
my brains out on our dining
table and i'm having difficulty
in breathing right now.

           Slamming the front door behind him Jason twisted your body round to face him, his jaw clenched impossibly tight with anger as his eyes searched your face. Despite the fact you'd been together almost four years now, he still became irrationally jealous over the smallest of interactions with other men.

You'd met Jason one Saturday night in your favourite club in Gotham, a middle aged man had tried to flirt with you and buy you a drink but to tell you the truth his presence had you on edge; and a tall, dark and handsome stranger managed to salvage the by situation; acting as your jealous boyfriend who demanded to talk to you outside.

Of course when the two of you made it outside the club he lit up a cigarette and admitted he was watching you most of the night, and couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable you looked around the older man. Any normal woman would feel invaded if someone had admitted to visually stalking them all night, but he seemed harmless. He was beautiful, mysterious and frankly the most charming man you'd ever encountered.

The strangers name was Jason Peter Todd, he was the adoptive son of Bruce Wayne. you couldn't believe your luck when he asked you out that night, he was possibly everything you'd ever wanted in a significant other.

But the jealous boyfriend act wasn't just an act anymore.

"What the fuck was that?" He almost hissed through clenched teeth, his large hands squeezing your shoulders firmly as his hot alcohol stained breath hit your face, the smell of Sambuca earning your stomach to churn with nausea.

"What was what?" You raised your voice louder than his, brows raised and eyes wide with feigned surprise, this was the third time he'd lost it over the self and same thing. Only this time his anger wasn't caused by some stranger in a bar, this time it was personal.

Jason scoffed in response, shaking his head in disbelief as he left your frame, wandering over to the dining table where he flattened his hands down onto the wooden surface. His broad back faced you as his body hunched over the oak table, his head dipped low as an exasperated sigh ripped from his heaving chest.

"Do you want to leave me? Is that it?"

"Stop being ridiculous, all I did was say hello to him." You defended yourself as you kicked off your heels, referring to your ex boyfriend who had surprised you both by attending the same party at your friends place that night. Deciding to be the bigger person you smiled and played nice to your ex lover, however Jason didn't seem to understand the prospect of merely playing nice.