𝟬𝟰𝟱 the giggles ➝ t.drake

xlv. the giggles!!

❝ I love making you moan

I love making
you moan.

IT WAS THE sounds she made. And not just the dirty ones. The giggles. God the giggles. The way her nose would scrunch up and her hands would fly to her hair as her body would bubble up with little light laughs. The sound floating around the room. So beautiful. Tim could bask in it forever.

Looking up at her now his head between her legs as he went down on her. Her moans dissolved into giggles as she squirmed under his touch. Her taste still on his lips as he smiled up at her as she made those gorgeous sounds.

"Take me to wonderland tinker bell is NOT dirty talk," she said between breathy laughs.

"Well I'm talking and doing dirty things," was the simple response as he stroked the inside of her leg with his thumb getting just oh so close to her already sensitive crotch. blue eyes bright as he watched her bit her lip eyes laced with lust as they met his intense gaze.

"What?"

"I love making you moan."

"Oh do you?"

He didn't bother responding as he kissed her inner thigh causing her to let out a light gasp. Just a bit of tongue and teeth as he moved closer and closer to her vagina.

he was going to worship her tonight. His beautiful goddess. Make her scream his name while her hands pulling at his hair her back arching.

Making those noises.

The moans.

They were downright pornographic. The way she would let out a soft gasp before humming with pure pleasure. His tongue taking in her taste, playing with her while she moaned his name like it was a dirty secret. Deep and low. Making him hard just at the noise. The way she moved as he played with her. As if dancing to her own music.

Those beautiful breathy sounds.

"Tim"

She dragged his name out as he pulled away wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. A large very pleased smile on his face. She watched him as he leaned down kissing her again making her hum before pulling away and moving up to her hips.

Waist.
Naval.
Chest.
Breasts.

"Jesus tim" she groaned as he took her nipples between his fingers. Her voice low and husky as her hips jerked forward as he played with them. A huge satisfied smile on his face.
Her own hands came up pulling him down to her lips meeting.

And she let out the most beautiful sound as he entered her. He swallowed it as he pushed in deeper matching her voice with his own.

Both of them in pure bliss.

Making their own noise.