𝟬𝟲𝟳 shorty ➝ b.allen

lxvii. shorty!!

❝ Hiking  with  you

Hiking with you.
We could call our
adventure 'Backpack
to the future'

"HEY SHORTY." BART teased ruffling your hair as you stood by the coffee pot.

"Hello." You replied simply, suppressing a yawn.

You reached up on your tippy toes to get a mug out of the cupboard. Your hips hitting the handles on the cupboard doors in the process as your shirt started to ride up.

"Need some help?" Bart asked smugly from behind you.

"No thank you. I can manage." You huffed and did a little jump to try and reach. Bart was behind you leaning against the counter with a smirk on his face as he watched you struggle.

You looked over your shoulder and huffed defeated. "Okay. Can you help me please?"

Bart chuckled and stepped forward. Reaching up in the cupboard with no problems. He passed down the mug with a grin.

"Here ya go."

You mumbled a thank you under your breath and went back to the coffee pot. Bart leaned next to you. He completely towered over you.

"You know what Y/N?" Bart started and you were nervous about what was coming next since Bart loved to tease you so much about your height.

"What?" You asked side eyeing him.

"You're so cute and short doll, I wanna put you in my backpack and go hiking with you. We could call our adventure 'Backpack to the future'." He laughed at his own joke and you chuckled.

"Ha ha good one. Anyway I'm going back to my room to watch a movie."

"Do you need help getting up on your bed doll?" He joked and you rolled your eyes. "Maybe I could help you with the light switch?" He followed you to your room and watched a movie with you in silence. Until the short jokes started again.

"Is he someone you look up to?" He barked out a laugh and you groaned into your pillow.