𝟬𝟰𝟮 first time ➝ d.grayson

xlii. first time!!

❝ I can teach you

I can teach you.

THE FEELING OF Dick kissing your neck makes your eyes flutter closed, heightening the sensation. It feels new and sweet on the outside, his lips grazing lightly on your skin, but on the inside you're burning up.

Dick hand on your hip massages your skin before he traces it down the inside of your thigh and back up again. You freeze slightly, trying to swallow your nerves but they won't go down easily.

"richie, wait." You tell him, just as he's about to put his hand down below your pants. You bite your lip as he quickly pulls back.

"What's wrong, babe?" He wonders, his blue eyes which were so used to love are now filled with worry. He places his hand back on the safety of your hip.

You feel like you should lie or be ashamed. But instead, you feel the fear and do it anyways. You tell him upfront and all at once. "richie, I've never... done anything."

It takes him a second. "Oh." He states, "Ohh." He understands. "Baby, we don't have to do anything if you're not ready. Just spending time with you is enough for me."

You smile, shaking your head at how sweet and perfect he is. "I want to, richard. Believe me." You smile at him before looking away, "I just don't know what to do." Hearing you affirm that you want him only makes him want you more.

dick smirks, "I can teach you. Guide you through everything. If that's what you want."

You look at him nervously, thinking it over a thousand times in your head. "What would you teach me?" You inquire, making dick's smile grow.

Hovering over you, dick's eyes graze over your figure as he admires every part of your body. "I'd do anything for you. We have all night, what do you want to know?"

Leaning up, you feel no confidence whatsoever. Whispering in his ear, you try to ignore the awkwardness you feel and dick tries to ignore his fucking hard he is at this moment. "Everything."

Closing his eyes for a second, dick has to hold his breath along with his urge to kiss your lips hard and press himself against you. He paces himself, knowing it's what you want and asked for.

"Are you okay with undressing for me, baby?" He asks seriously, loving how you nod your head as you look up at him, submitting to his teachings.

His hands reach for your shirt, pulling it above your head. Next, it's your bra that comes off. You can't look at him, you're so nervous about what he thinks of you. His eyes examine you, astonished at the lack of flaws.

Pressing his finger against your cheek, he makes you look into his chocolate brown eyes. "You're beautiful. So fucking hot, baby." He admits, making you smile and blush. "Touch yourself."