𝟬𝟮𝟵 under the table ➝ d.wayne

xxix. under the table!!

❝ What are you doing to me? ❞

What are you
doing to me?

Mr. Wayne has always liked to have my family join them for dinner since Damian and I started dating, and he had invited my family to join them for dinner. So he brought my family around for dinner once more, and we were all seated at the same table.

"Hey, beloved," Damian said, smirking as he stepped up to me and kissed my cheek. Tim exclaimed as he looked over at us, relishing the view. "You guys are so cute!"Tim shrieked loudly, and I rolled my eyes amusingly.

We all walked over to the dining room and took a seat. I took a seat between Dick and Damian. After we finished eating, everyone started their own topic. I felt a hand on my thigh, which caused me to gasp and the entire table to turn to stare at me.

"Are you all right?" Damian wonders aloud, smirking. I nod and try not to notice his hand on my thigh.

"How was school today, kids?" Mr Wayne asks Tim, Damian, and me a question. "It was a lot of fun!" Tim was ecstatic.

His hand moved up my inner thigh slowly. "Are you all right?" Jason, who was sitting opposite from me, inquired, his face troubled.

"I'm f-fine," I stammered, almost whimpering, prompting Damian to smirk and raise his palm closer to my face. "Are you certain?" I merely nod my head, not wanting to let out a moan if I didn't stop biting my tongue.

Damian whispered in my ear, "[Y/N], you look incredibly sexy," and I became wet. He moved his hand away from the place by almost a centimeter. "D-Damian." I moaned unintentionally, but quietly enough for only him and probably Dick to hear. Dick blushes slightly as he glances at me, then looks aside as he realizes what has happened.

He whispered, "Moan my name, beloved." He smirked again as I cleared my throat. I could feel his chilly hands on my sheer underwear. As I fought to hold back my moans, he carefully massaged my clit in circles. Shivers ran down my spine as he moved my panties to the side and placed his index finger on my naked clit.

I grasp his hand and pull it away from him, causing him to grin. "Do you mind if we excuse ourselves?" When I turned to look at the parents, they nodded. I noticed Jason smirk as I grabbed Damian's pulling upstairs. As I locked the door to his room, I opened it and pushed him in.

"Damian Wayne, I hate you!" I pulled him down into his bed, eliciting a smug grin from him.

I stared him in the eyes and felt the sexual heat searing my insides, so I grabbed his neck and kissed his soft lips aggressively without thinking. He rose up and drew me closer to him, holding my waist. I was getting wetter than I already was as I felt his throbbing dick through his clothes.

As he drew his shirt over his head, he carefully unzipped my dress and pushed it down. I was entirely naked in a matter of seconds. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it as he pushed me closer than we were already. His hands made their way to my breasts as he massaged them, and his wet kisses on my lips proceeded down to my neck. As he discovered my sweet spot, he bit my neck and I moaned.

"What are you doing to me?" He lets out a sigh and pushes me down into the bed. As his body hovered above the bed, I sneered at him. His hard and unexpectedly long member sprung out as he drew down his jeans and boxer. If this had been any other situation, I would have been concerned since I didn't believe I'd be able to manage his size, but I was too horny to give it a second thought.

I blurted out, "I'm on the pill," before he asked, causing him to chuckle. He crawled onto the bed and piled up on top of me. He slowly pushed it in after lining up a member with my entrancing. I didn't feel any discomfort, only pleasure. As he pushed in and out, I grasped the bed sheet. He kissed the back of my neck and smeared hickeys all over my chest.

Instead of pulling me along with him so he could move quicker, I switched us over so I was on top of him. I sat on his dick and bounced on him, taking in his entire bulk and surprising him. As we approached the climax, he groaned.

"[Y/N] think I'm gonna cum,"

I moved us over so I was on top of him instead of pulling me along with him so he could move faster. I sat on his dick and bounced on him, surprise him by taking in his entire bulk. He groaned as we approached the climax.

"[Y/N]!" He moaned with pleasure. I ran my little hands up and down his shaft, causing him to come once more. "F-fuck." he cursed.