𝟬𝟮𝟯 shush ➝ arsenal

xxiii. shush!!

❝ We'll have to be quite, won't we?  ❞

We'll have to be
quite, won't we?

Something tickled your neck, waking you calmly from your sleep. You shifted, pulling yourself closer to Arsenal.

"Babe," he whispered.

You ignored him, hoping he would let you go back to sleep if you didn't respond. "Baby, wake up." The morning sun had just started to peek in through the window right beside Arsenal's bed, and his blinds casted a striped shadow on his chest.

"Baby," he repeated. "I need you." He had one arm wrapped around your waist and the other slowly tracing up your bent leg.

You were barely awake, but you knew what he meant. You leaned up to kiss him on the cheek, but hesitated when you saw the silhouette of Tim sleeping in his bed across the room. "Not now," you sighed.

"Tim will wake up if he hears us." You rolled on your side away from Arsenal, hoping he would follow your lead and wait until later.

You should have known better, though. That boy could be persistent. Your breath hitched in your throat when you felt his warm breath on the back of your neck as he whispered softly.

"We'll have to be quiet, Won't we?" He gently moved your hair to the side and began to leave open-mouth kisses on your neck, leading down your shoulder until you finally gave in and rolled onto your back. he smirked, knowing he had won, and moved on top of you.

His mouth continued to trail across your collarbones, and one of his hands snaked around the back of your neck. His kisses continued trailing down your body, skipping over your sports bra and stopping right above the waist band of your sweat pants. He gazed up at you, as if he was asking for your permission. You nodded, weaving your fingers through his hair, toying with it. Just as you lifted your hips off the bed so he could slide your pants down your legs, you heard the soft rustle of Tim's sheets.

You and Arsenal both froze, waiting for Arsenal to readjust and settle back in his bed. You let out a quiet sigh of relief as Arsenal climbed back up to you. He kissed you quickly, then opened your mouth with his tongue. His hand quickly slid down your stomach and in between your legs, nudging them apart from each other.

"Is this okay?" he asked, kissing your neck once again. You nodded, involuntarily rising your hips up to meet his. He sucked in, trying his hardest to hide a whimper.

"Use your words," Arsenal demanded. "Yes," you whispered. "Please." Arsenal smiled, adding slightly more pressure through your underwear. You moaned, pursing your lips in an attempt to stay quiet.

"Don't make me stop," he ordered.

His voice was soft, but low and gravelly. His forehead gently rested against yours, and you nodded.

He pushed two of his long fingers into your mouth. You hollowed out your cheekbones as you sucked them, resting your head on the pillow once again. "Fuck," he muttered.

"You're gonna get it for that." He dipped his hand past your waist band, wasting no time sliding his already wet fingers up and down your slit.

Your hands flew to the back of his neck, clasping around one another and holding him tightly. Your hips began to softly rock as his fingertips found your clit. They began slowly circling it, until your hushed moans led him to believe that you'd had enough teasing.

"Faster," you begged, your forehead falling into the crook of his neck. His fingers halted to a stop, and you whined impatiently. "Baby-"

"Shh," Arsenal interrupted. He pulled his hand from your panties, sucking his two fingers as you did previously as he shifted lower on your body. His fingers looped on the sides of your waist band, pulling them down your legs.

Once you were completely exposed to him, he wasted no time wrapping his lips around your clit and sucking, darting his tongue back and forth rapidly to bring you almost all the way to your climax.

Just as you felt you were about to finish, he dragged two of his fingers up and down your slit, sticking one inside of you and pumping slowly.

Your hips ground against his hand, and you bit your bottom lip to keep yourself quiet. He inserted a second finger and increased his speed, nearly making you explode.

All at once, he removed both his fingers and flattened out his tongue, licking all the way up your slit. Your hands both flew to his head, your grip tightening on his hair as you came on his tongue. His arms hooked around your thighs, and he kissed right below your belly button as he waited for you to recover. Your hands dropped behind your head. You took a minute to catch your breath, steadying your breathing.

"Alright, lover boy," you whispered with a chuckle.

"Your turn."