𝟬𝟭𝟭 tutoring lessons ➝ c.kent

xi. tutoring lessons!!

❝ Can i kiss you? ❞

Can i kiss you?

          "No, conner, It's not rocket science," you exhale. "It's just biology."

You had the glorious opportunity to tutor the great Conner Kent. Yes, he's attractive and ambitious, but he's also incredibly thick.

Conner dropped his pen on the table and leaned back. He let a sigh escape his lips; which moved the piece of hair that laid upon his forehead. You hang your head on your shoulder, watching him close his eyes. You wouldn't be telling the truth if you said you weren't attracted to Conner Kent.

Tutoring Conner Kent isn't the hardest job in the word, but it also ain't the easiest. You couldn't understand it- he was always getting good remarks in biology. But spending an extra hour with the heartthrob of Liberty was definitely worth it.

"So, what exactly do the nonkinetochores do?" You asked, trying to focus him back on the worksheet.

He sighed once more, moving the paper into his sight. "Uh, they elongate the cell for replication."

You nodded, acknowledging his correct answer. "And why the cell elongates, it starts to...?"

"Create cell cleavage?" He questioned. You smiled and he took that as a result of getting the right answer.

"See, you understand," you chuckled. You checked your phone for the time: 3:45. "And right on time. We gotta go."

You both packed up and left the library. It was raining heavily, which you did not expect as you had not coat or jacket. Conner took off his varsity jacket and wrapped it around you when he saw you rub your biceps.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Conner asked. His car was across the lot.

"Uh," you paused. You checked your phone and saw that your dad couldn't pick you up. "Please?"

He grinned and nodded. "No problem."

Conner took his jacket off your shoulders and held it above your head. You two started speed walking to his car. When you were walking, Conner dropped his binder. You stopped to pick it up, but so did Conner. You both had turned into each other.

"Oh," you exhaled. You were not soaking wet from the rain.

You looked up at Conner as he looked down at you. The water dripped off his forehead to his nose, then down to his lips. His mouth was slightly parted, which explained his heavy breathing.

He gentle moved a string of wet hair from the front of your face. He left his hand to hold the side of your head.

"Can I," he breathed. "Can I kiss you?"

The corners of your lips curved up and your cheeks become rosy. Conned imitated the features.

"Please," you whispered.

Without hesitation, Conner leaned forward. You pressed your hands against his chest to stabilise yourself to tippy toe higher. You felt his lips hover over your bottom. He nibbled slightly and pulled away.

You gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled him back for another kiss. You felt his smile form when he wrapped his arms around your waist. You released your grip to connect your hands about the crook of his neck.

His tongue slipped into your mouth, forcing him to crouch slightly to get a better angle. You sighed in the comfortable position. You pulled away, keeping your eyes closed.

"Get out of the rain! You'll get sick!" the custodian shouted from the library.

Conner snapped his head to the man, then tilted his head. He picked up his binder then took your hand. Together, you both walked over to his car.

"Let's get you home." Conner opened your car door, letting you in first. He jumped into the driver's seat.

With one hand on the steering wheel and the other in your hand, he drove out of the lot.

"Tutoring got all the more interesting," Conner laughed