𝟬𝟯𝟲 study break ➝ t.drake

xxxvi. study break!!

❝ I told you it's not going to work

I told you it's
not going to work.

Books were spread all over Tim's table, he furrowed his brows and scribbled something onto a paper, after looking up to you who wasn't following anymore.

"Did you get it?" Tim asked worried while he handed you the paper.

"Timmy can I have a break pleaseee." Your fingers massaging your temples after giving tim u a tired look.

"No, if your not passing the test tomorrow, you're not allowed to go on any missions, because your grades aren't that good babe."

"I know but who needs all of this, I mean that's stupid I barely remember what I ate yesterday. So how should I remember all of this?"

"Also we have to get this project done till thursday, so there's a lot of work to do, but we will get through this."

Tim ensured you with a smile and pecked your cheek. A smug smirk was resting on your face while your eyes studied his face.

"You should really focus on the work, instead of me."

You hummed in respond after gently placing on of your hands onto tim's shoulder, while the other one helped you to move his hair to the side. Giving you perfect access to his bare neck, the goosebumps already started to rise on Tim because of your touch. Although tim didn't want you to distract you, it felt good.

"Are you sure that we don't deserve a break?" You whispered, letting your breath slightly tickle tim's ears. Tim sighed in response, turned around and pushed the chair to the side, so that he were facing you now. you scanned Tim's figure and waited for his next move, your eyes followed one of tim's hands while he placed it behind you neck. you skin was already burning.

"I know what you are trying to do here." Tim mumbled, while the cheeky smirk on your face never faded. "And it's not going to work, I guarantee you."

"Well," you replied as he leaned in closer, so that your lips almost touched. "We will see."

Your eyes were filled with lust, it indeed did take all of your strength to not already rip all of tims clothes off, but Tim couldn't resist you and you were fully aware of that.

So you shoved him playfully away and stripped of your shirt, leaving yourself only in your bra, Tim watched you observantly, with a sinful smile on his face, as he softly bit onto his bottom lip, imagining the things he would like to do to you.

His hands reached out for you and pressed your body's back together. Igniting the heat between you two. Surprised by his actions a small screech escaped from your lips. Your heart started to race more than ever and one thing was for sure; in that moment you knew, that you had won the control over him.